petroch_uk

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
Subject: [sneakertime1] kinda weird but good

Has anyone ever tried putting sneakers in the microwave for a few
seconds and then fuck them? AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wasn't sure where to post this..

Re: Thoughts??

That sounds really cool, sneakers do feel nice if they're warm, gives it that just worn feeling. I wonder though if it would hurt the microwave or burn the shoes up if they have metal parts such as the eyelets (like Allstars, Superstars.)

Hi All

It seems that not all of the original message I typed was posted....

I have not tried this & I don't think I will, but I guess the guy asking the question in the yahoo group has - warming the sneaker up - so it is just fresh like - straight off a girls foot!

I just gave it a try. I put it in the microwave for 15 seconds (using 5 second intervals, since I was afraid trhat it would really damage (metal igniting and the rubber melting) the sneaker if I used more time. It does seem to warm it up, but still seems to lack the feeling of being worn in, you know, now the insole will tend to be sweaty? But still, it worked.

I just gave it a try. I put it in the microwave for 15 seconds (using 5 second intervals, since I was afraid trhat it would really damage (metal igniting and the rubber melting) the sneaker if I used more time. It does seem to warm it up, but still seems to lack the feeling of being worn in, you know, now the insole will tend to be sweaty? But still, it worked.

Any pictures?

Not this time unfortunally. But I did try it a few more times, I found out that 20-30 second intervals won't hurt the shoe too badly. Maybe if I do it next time, I'll remember to make some pics.

The best thing is immediately off the feet, love slipping my C&*K into my g/f's sweaty moist sneakers...it's incredible 🙂 Certainly beats the heat of microwaves (just my opinion) Aren't we all, already bombarded by enough microwaves everyday?

The best thing is immediately off the feet, love slipping my C&*K into my g/f's sweaty moist sneakers...it's incredible 🙂

:icon_twis I agree with you on this . . . my wife and I play every so often this way. Sometimes she take both her sock and Keds off of one foot and puts them on my cock . . . and it's best after a long day of wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom