kedspop

Bronze Member
Reaction score
As you stepped onto the curb, there was no surprise in that the first thing I noticed was that your shoes were white. I seem to have a sense of radar that way. I make no apology for that, I *am* a Keds fetishist after all. As you started toward me, I slowed my pace to maximize the time I would have to view you. Your washed look jeans hugged every contour with each long, slow stride you took. The hem of the cuffs draped over the laces and below your ankles in the manner Ive always found wonderfully maddening, allowing just a tease of the laces to show underneath. You had no idea how I love seeing a woman wear camouglage clothing. Your top looked wonderful on you. Your long, blonde hair, made heavy by the rain was no less beautiful than had you just left the salon on a sunny day. As you came close enough to see, I tried not to be noticed looking at the soft, youthful features of your face. They radiated brightness and vibrance, despite the greyness of the morning. You made my heart race. As I looked again at your shoes, they werent the heavy, unfeminine athletic style that is all too familiar to me. They were light, form fitting. I could finally see the tapering toward the toe that has always enthralled me. They indeed looked like Keds. I was reminded that they dont have to be pristine to arouse me. They were far from pristine, yet not dirty either. They were wet from the rain on the street. With each step I loved how they moved with the flexing of your feet, the slender contour of your feet shaping them.
As we passed each other, I forced myself to keep my eyes straight ahead. My heart was in my throat. Once you had passed, I had to turn to look. Please forgive me for staring. Im only human.
The familiar blue labels, thank God, were at your heels. The beige soles, glistening from the rain they protected you from, teasing me as you approached the corner. I am reminded of what I call the *Keds Walk* as my gaze moves to your hips. You stopped me in my tracks.
I stayed until I saw you turn onto Church Street, envious of the others whose day you would now brighten.
Youll never know it, but you brought the sun to Canal Street Street. Thank you so very much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom