edd89

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
Well i know id like to see some more (alot more) 😛 . And id say so would every other chucks freak on this board 🙂 . I think ive seen a few of your pics before, and id just like to say they are great!. Please post some more ASAP 😀

Yes, I concur. Please more. Are those pics of your girl or are they from a site? I remember the ones of the girl in red hitops. Are those your pics as well?

I agree. Post more!! By the way, does anyone know of a site with girls in bondage and chucks cos I can't find any?

CHUCKS & BONDAGE

CHUCKS & BONDAGE

I posted a similar thread weeks ago and same thing, no reply as not many sites out there. There is the YAHOO group ropedsneakers with some CHUCKS photos in it but limited.
www.xdoor.com/chucks is a good one but mainly just raunchy photos.
I have been asking the question but there does not seem to hbe any particular site with chucks & bondage, only some pics in Seekers Basement and on Yahoo groups.
rgds

Originally posted by "Anon"

I agree. Post more!! By the way, does anyone know of a site with girls in bondage and chucks cos I can't find any?

We have a few sets here in the members area. I could order more but so far we just don't have enough Converse fan members to justify the expense.

Seeker

Back
Top Bottom