Re: trashed ked-likes

They're size 7. They're actually stretched to an 8, but i like to wear them with the backs flattened. I wear them grocery shopping, walking through the park, at the beach, wherever, but i don't wear them to college classes anymore.

I'll take some pics with the red socks too.

trashedshoe

Hey so, you worn your trashed shoes to college too? How long have you been wearing these shoes? I have been wearing mine for about a year, with some "intentional abuse" too, and they are quickly getting towards the status of your shoes 🙂

Did anyone give you that "weird" look? I wear my worn keds-like shoes to school too, but somehow I am still a bit chicken about the whole deal... Like I would feel almost embarassed..

BTW, are you a guy or a gal?

I am female, so i guess that makes it easier to wear trashed shoes around. It's a fashion/attitude statement. I get some looks from guys and girls. When people stare I just play with my shoes more, poking my toes through the holes and stuff. I think some are turned on . . . well, now that I've found this website, I know some are turned on! I've worn my ked knock-offs for about 10 years. I don't wear them out as much as my superstars. I wear them all the time! Do you have any pics of your trashed shoes? I luv to see guys and girls with dirty, worn sneakers and shoes.

trashedshoe

I am female, so i guess that makes it easier to wear trashed shoes around. It's a fashion/attitude statement. I get some looks from guys and girls. When people stare I just play with my shoes more, poking my toes through the holes and stuff. I think some are turned on . . . well, now that I've found this website, I know some are turned on! I've worn my ked knock-offs for about 10 years. I don't wear them out as much as my superstars. I wear them all the time! Do you have any pics of your trashed shoes? I luv to see guys and girls with dirty, worn sneakers and shoes.

trashedshoe

Here's another person who's turned on by worn, torn sneakers and shoes. (Specifically, Keds, Skechers, Tretorns, Reeboks, and Puma Speedcats.)

OK, let me make sure I got this straight. When you say "10 years," you're not just saying you've been wearing Keds knockoffs in general, right? Are you saying that you've had that one specific particular pair for 10 years now?

Wow. I love those pictures. This is one of the best threads and pic collections I've seen on this site! Yes, I am definitely turned on!

As for thomasvw's sneaks, there's another thread elsewhere with some pics of them, but if they've made any significant progress since then, I'd love to see some new pics too!

P.S. I posted some pics of trashed Skechers in that board.

yep, i got that particular pair when i was 10 going on 11. I had big feet as a kid, but they didn't grow much since. These ked knock-offs are size 7 and now i wear a size 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 depending on the make. I'm glad my feet stopped growing too cause when i was younger they looked like pontoons, now they're proportional! I wish my feet were smaller though, as i like the petite look.

trashedshoe

Wow 10 years! That is some serious fetish! How did you know that you have a fetish in sneakers? I wish I could keep some of my older canvas sneakers too, I first had a fetish in these shoes when I was.... 12? My feet had been growing, and I just wouldn't fit into those shoes anymore and I had to get rid of them..... Anyway, nice job!

I can assure you that if I see you wearing those shoes, I would be so turned on by you (and your shoes). Which reminds me of a girl at school who has the most beaten pair of Vans! I am usually not a fan of Vans, but man those shoes...... so worn and dirty..... Maybe I should snap some photos before it's too late huh?

I was in LA for a 2 month internship, and whenever I am not going to work I wear my pair of comfy canvas shoes! Going sightseeing, to the beach, etc. They are, eh, quite worn now...... Definitely not worn enough though, as trashedshoe demonstrated here :icon_mrgr Anyway I have posted some new photos on the original thread, under "sneaker fetish" and inside there under "wet and messy". The title of the thread is "Guess what..." Anyway enjoy!

i forgot to take some pics with some red socks for tretorn...i'll get on that this week!

i do hope they have been fucked and cummed in, a lot... they do deserve it... they're so delicious

with red socks...

Attachments

• P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 3