Tretorn Outfits

RonR

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
What types of outfits do you like for girls wearing their Tretorns?
  • Jeans and a sweatshirt
  • Tennis outfit
  • Shorts and a polo shirt
  • Khaki pants and a nice top
  • Other?

Re: Tretorn Outfits

All of those are amazing with Tretorns, but I if I had to pick one it would be the classic tennis outfit.

Just to comment on the other ones: I love them with jeans where they just poke out a little.

Khakis are made to go with them, so preppy!

And shorts are great because they really pop against those long tan legs on the right girl.

Thanks so much for all your great Tretorn posts! It's so great to have another super Tretorn fan here!

I agree, they are all good outfits.

Tennis outfits are obviously only likely to be seen around tennis courts or at a country club. Jeans and shorts are more common in general. With jeans, I prefer the jeans to be above the ankle so that you can see the entire shoe. I also prefer socks to no socks. (Short socks.)

One in particular that I like would be: white sleeveless blouse, long walking shorts (blue or yellow) and white on white canvas Tretorns. Do you like that outfit?

Yeah that outfit you described sounds amazing! No socks with it?

I would go with short, white socks with a pom-pom on the back.

Oh man those pom pom socks make me crazy!

Based on my experiences, either shorts or jeans with rolled up cuffs, sockless, on the beach...

They look amazing with everything!

When you mentioned walking on the beach it reminded me of when I was a teenager in the mid-1980’s on vacation in Florida. We did a beach excursion in Jeeps. Another family was with us in their own Jeep. As we waited to get going I noticed the mom in brand new white/white canvas Tretorns with no socks. The daughter was wearing older Tretorns with a blue stripe. Fast forward a half hour and we park our Jeeps on the beach. The daughter takes her Tretorns off and walks around in the sand. Mom attempts to get a picture of the Jeeps and the sand dunes behind us. She takes several steps back to get everything in the picture. Her back is to the water but she keeps checking to make sure she isn’t too close. She eventually takes the picture but then starts saying something to her husband who was in the Jeep. That’s when a wave comes all the way up the sand soaking her well past her ankles. She looked shocked and dismayed with her soggy fate as stumbled back towards dry ground. Water poured from her Tretorns and they instantly became coated in sand when she got near the Jeep.

That was was pretty fun to see.

Back
Top Bottom