crc66

Bronze Member
Reaction score
There is a set of pics @ Thaichix.com that is incredible! Her name is Mulan and there are over 30 pics of her in new white canvas tretorns. Some of the pictures seem to actually focus on the shoes. A temporary membership is well worth seeing these pics.

Sorry to hear that...

Sorry to hear that...

Sorry to hear you've had problems on-line. I, thus far, have had none (knock on wood) and was actually quite impressed with this sites customer service. I have nothing to with this site so please don't think I'm advertising for them. I found a "teaser" set of these pics while surfing and immediately got a tremp membership to see the whole set. I inquired on line if there were any more sets like it and got a response from cutomer service in less than 1/2 hour! Unfortunately the answer was no. Went back to site and cancelled membership. Hope you find a way to get to them. They're unbelievable.

Can't remember the area so you'll have to dig around but when you get to the picture area with the thumbnails of different girls you'll see one with the girl in a chair and you can see the bright white shoes. From there it's all good. Let me know if you have any luck.

Thank you for the tretorn pics! I joined the site just to see them and they are hot!

Do you know of anywhere else I can find more Tretorns pics?

I could do some sets of Tretorn but you can't buy them in Canada so you'd have to send them to me. We have 3 or 4 models available and the sizes run 6, 8, 8.5 9, & 9.5

If you want to do that send me a PM and I'll give you my shipping address.

PS I can ship them back to you after doing some sets.

More Tretorn Pics

More Tretorn Pics

I have a ton of tretorn pics saved if anyone is interested! From the site that is in the Links Page (sneakerfetish.com )

Back
Top Bottom