Tretorn Plimsolls - Story & pix

muppet

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I bought these Tretorns as a present for a work colleague - I told her about my fetish for sneaks a while back... She was kind of amused, and interested too, and I soon discovered she doesn't own a pair of half decent sneaks. I decided to put this right, so I told her I'd get her a pair. I asked her what type she likes, and the reply was "I like whatever you like". Cool! Right answer! Soon after I spotted these Tretorn plimsolls in a magazine ad and thought they were perfect, so I ordered a pair...

So this week at work I teased her that I had a present for her in my car. I think she'd forgot all about my promise to buy her some sneaks, and she just couldn't guess what the pressie was, in fact she thought I was winding her up about the whole thing. So I took her out in my car for lunch. We stopped in a car park near the butty shop. As we got out I said "hey, what's that under your seat?". She had a look under the seat, and pulled out a wee brown shoe box, looking a bit surprised. She opened it up and... a big smile spread across her face. Straight away she had one of her shoes off, and one of the sneaks on one foot (oh yeah, she happened to be wearing a skirt and no socks that day ;-). Then she jumped around the car park for a while laughing and smiling, eventually calmed down enough to put the other one on, still amazed, kept saying "are these really for me?" . I saw her again after work that night - She was wearing her new sneaks, and let me have a play with them in the front of her car (see the last pic below). So that was fun...

Attachments

• tretorn1.jpg
    tretorn1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1
  • tretorn2.jpg
    tretorn2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1
  • tretorn3.jpg
    tretorn3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1
  • tretorn4.jpg
    tretorn4.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tretorn5.jpg
    tretorn5.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 1
Re: Tretorn Plimsolls - Story & pix

Anyway, she *loves* her new shoes - Says she would have picked the same ones herself. I got a few pics of the shoes on their own, I just need to persuade her to let me take a few pics of her wearing them (with SLR this time, not my phone) ... Maybe next week eh? Watch this space...

Thanks a lot! I can't wait to see more pics of her wearing them. They are very sexy. I bought my wife a pair of Polo plimsolls very similiar to those.

Hey Muppet, you should've deposited an extra special gift inside on of her new sneakers...or both, she would never know, and would give you something special to remember every time you see her in them !!!!

Anyway, she *loves* her new shoes - Says she would have picked the same ones herself. I got a few pics of the shoes on their own, I just need to persuade her to let me take a few pics of her wearing them (with SLR this time, not my phone) ... Maybe next week eh? Watch this space...
Hi Muppet, Did you ever get any pix of that girl in her tretorn plimsolls? Great Story and Pix!!! Thank You, Your Friend, Rich:icon_bigg

Hi Muppet,

I just want to say again how much I enjoyed your story and how lucky you are to know such a great girl. I love that last photo. Her foot looks so cute in her new white plimsoll with the short sock. What type of Tretorns are they? They look, without the red trim, very like the ones a girl I saw this morning was wearing. (You can read a description of her on today's post in my Plimsolllover's Diary thread.)

All the best
Plimsolllover

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies to this thread. I'm afraid I never did manage to get any more pics of those Tretorns (Plimsolllover - they are Tretorn "T56"s), tho she does still wear them occasionally, so I still get the pleasure of meeting up with them from time to time.

Anyway, I've just bought a new pair of plimsolls for my wee sneaker babe - They are a pair of cheap and cheerful 4 quid pumps from Primark. I think they're a great style, I've spotted a few pairs this summer, and can't wait to see them on her pretty little feet. Think it'll be a few weeks before I see her again, but once she gets these little babies on, I'll try to grab a couple of pics for you all. In the meantime, here's some pics of the sneaks on their own...

Cheers,
Muppet.

Attachments

• dsc_0016a.jpg
    dsc_0016a.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
  • dsc_0015a.jpg
    dsc_0015a.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • dsc_0014a.jpg
    dsc_0014a.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • dsc_0013a.jpg
    dsc_0013a.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • dsc_0012a.jpg
    dsc_0012a.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dsc_0011a.jpg
    dsc_0011a.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dsc_0010a.jpg
    dsc_0010a.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dsc_0017a.jpg
    dsc_0017a.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Hope you manage it. It would be great to see her wearing them.

All the best
Plimsolllover

my wife has those primark plimsolls in black. she wore a hole in the sole of one in like a month. They look super sexy worn in but it means she won't wear them if its wet which sucks

You know what. I just went and got them from the closet for a play :)

wao! you're a lucky person, having your very own sneaker girl. i gotta get me one of those! somebody should write a manual on how to get one. :)

Back
Top Bottom