Tretorn Plimsolls - Story & pix

Primark plimsolls

Primark plimsolls

Finally presented sneaker babe #2 with those white pumps from Primark. Actually this was the first time I'd mentioned the subject of my interest in sneakers to her... but I had a strong suspicion she'd be ok with it. So I mentioned that I had a wee present for her... she was intrigued at this point... then I explained that it was something women could wear that really punched my buttons... at this point she was getting a bit nervous (picturing god-knows-what item of bondage gear!). So I dropped a carrier bag in her lap, and she fished out those cute white pumps.

Well she creased up laughing.... really??? is this a wind up??? No! Well she slipped them on her bare feet and could see by my reaction it was no wind up.

Next morning, I got up and went to the bathroom, getting ready to head off for work. Came back into the bedroom and she'd disappeared, sniggering under the covers, and all that I could see of her was this pair of plimsolled feet sticking out the end of the bed. So I grabbed a last few minutes of fun with them before I had to head off...

She texted me today to say "just been down to the beach and oops! After getting wet they are all sandy and filled with seaweed ... then there was that dirty puddle... he he he" - Ah, I knew she'd be game for some sneaker-fun. Hopefully more pics to follow. But as usual, don't hold your breath...

Attachments

• primark.jpg
    primark.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 1
Re: Tretorn Plimsolls - Story & pix

Great story! Those are soo sexy!

Mornin Muppet,
The pic of your girl sitting on the edge of the bed... Did you get those Plims from Primark..??.. I cant seem to get their site up to see if they sell on the net.. Thanks for the pic mate... :icon_ques:icon_ques Walk softly people..

Yep, they are from Primark, but I scored them on ebay - Primark shops seem to be sold out of them. And I don't think they sell stuff on the web. Best bet is go to the women's shoes section on ebay, then search for "primark" or "atmosphere" (primark's own brand), and see what comes up.

THANK YOU MUPPET.. I'LL GIVE THAT A SHOT... :icon_cool:icon_cool WALK SOFTLY PEOPLE...

any chance of revisiting these sexy primark plimsolls?

Back
Top Bottom