T

TretsRule

Hi everyone -I just found this so cool!

I have a big fetish for pretty womens pretty feet (I am picky)!

But there is nothing sexier than when a women wears Tretorn Nylites with just her bare feet! No socks just her cute soft bare feet and toes nestled in those soft terry-cloth Tretorns (there are some other favorites I have for a sweet young woman to wear her bare feet in like Adidas Lady Smiths, and some of teh leather Pumas - typlically anything leather and low cut).

I love how the low cut shows off her feet on the instep side lots of ankle.

I used to see that all the time back in the 80's, but not now. Very hard to even find pics, but I think I might find some here, lets see how long it takes.

TretsRule said:
Hi everyone -I just found this so cool!

I have a big fetish for pretty womens pretty feet (I am picky)!

But there is nothing sexier than when a women wears Tretorn Nylites with just her bare feet! No socks just her cute soft bare feet and toes nestled in those soft terry-cloth Tretorns (there are some other favorites I have for a sweet young woman to wear her bare feet in like Adidas Lady Smiths, and some of teh leather Pumas - typlically anything leather and low cut).

I love how the low cut shows off her feet on the instep side lots of ankle.

I used to see that all the time back in the 80's, but not now. Very hard to even find pics, but I think I might find some here, lets see how long it takes.

Welcome! Great user name!!!

I agree there is nothing sexier than a woman wearing Tretorns!!

Do you have any pics?

Tretorns are the HOTTEST shoes on the planet. I agree with everyone here that to see a hot young woman wearing tretorns is trully a treat. I like it when you can see the outline of their hot little toes through the canvas. My wife wears them frequently, and sometimes she wears them when we have sex. I like her to dig them into my ass as i have sex with her. Sometimes i will flip her over and do her doggie style just so i can hold her tretorn clad feet in my hands as i ram her from behind. Once she actually let me pull out of her and cum inside her tretorn as i was tongue fucking her. That was HOT!

newman said:
Tretorns are the HOTTEST shoes on the planet. I agree with everyone here that to see a hot young woman wearing tretorns is trully a treat. I like it when you can see the outline of their hot little toes through the canvas. My wife wears them frequently, and sometimes she wears them when we have sex. I like her to dig them into my ass as i have sex with her. Sometimes i will flip her over and do her doggie style just so i can hold her tretorn clad feet in my hands as i ram her from behind. Once she actually let me pull out of her and cum inside her tretorn as i was tongue fucking her. That was HOT!

Thanks for the hot story!!! That is one of my fantasies!

Back
Top Bottom