tgkedsgirl

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Tucson, Arizona
Threre was an earlier post where someone saw the tv show "The Office" and said there was an episode that had keds in it. In the episode, the employees are at a restaurant and the boss is giving away silly employee of the year trophees. At one point he presents a woman named Pam Beasley with the "Whitest Sneakers of the Year" award. As she goes up to receive her trophy and give a speech into the karaoke microphone, she says, "First off, I'd like to thank my Keds, because I couldn't have done it without them..." The camera pans down past her button down blouse, brown skirt, and stops at her cute keds! Everyone claps and looks down at her keds. As she leaves the restaurant, in a drunken stupor, you catch a glimpse of her keds again.

These, my friends, are the screen captures of that. I hope we see more tv exposure like this!
Hope you like! It was as good quality as I could get it.
tgkedsgirl:icon_cool

Attachments

• office1.jpg
    office1.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 11
  • office7.jpg
    office7.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 10
  • office6.jpg
    office6.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 10
  • office5.jpg
    office5.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 10
  • office4.jpg
    office4.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 7
  • office3.jpg
    office3.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 9
  • office2.jpg
    office2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 11
If you have Itunes, you can download episodes of the Office and other NBC shows for a 1.99.

Re: TV Show "The Office" KEDS Screenshots

Jenna Fischer has been answering some questions about her character Pam on myspace and describes what she wears. She mentions a future episode of her wearing keds again:

Keeping with the theme of how Pam dresses, Super the Don from Pueblo, CO asks: "How many episodes do you think Pam wore white shoes in, or how often does Pam wear her Keds?"

In a deleted scene from The Dundies episode, we established that Pam wears her white Keds to work but takes them off and wears work shoes the rest of the day. Then, she puts them on again at night. That is how they stay so white. Pam has 2 pairs of work shoes – one black and one brown. I mostly wear work shoes every day. Pam has 2 pairs of casual shoes – her Keds and a pair of suede clogs. We sort of gave up the idea that Pam changes her shoes every day since it never aired. Last year in the Email Surveillance episode, she wore her clogs to Jim's BBQ. But, we have an upcoming episode this year where Pam wears jeans and she also wears her Keds.

Also did anyone see any Pam look-alikes wearing white keds during Halloween?

Kayoot. There's nothing finer than a nice pair of white keds with some office wears.

MK

I hate to say it, no I don't, but picturing her w/only her Keds on his hot.

Back
Top Bottom