FetishGuy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
One day, I was bored so I came up with a list of tv stars in Converse on their show. Here's what I came up with:

David (Roseanne) = Black Hightop Chucks / Black Lowtop Onestars

Jack (Will & Grace) = White Jack Purcell

Jordan (Bernie Mac Show) = Flame Hightop Chucks & Brown Onestars (Promo Only)

Robert (All of Us) = Black Lowtop Chucks

Girls of The Facts of Life (Season 1) = Blue/Yellow Running Lowtop Chucks

Zack and Cory (The Suite Life of Zack of Cory) = Any Hightops or Lowops

Ned (Ned Declassified School Survival Guide) = Black Lowtop Chucks, Red Lowtop Chucks & Blue Lowtop Chucks

Rerun (What's Happening) = Orange Lowtop Chucks

Drake (Drake & Josh) = Black Hightop Chucks

Jordan (Just Jordan) = Black Hightop Chucks

Some Black Guy (Sesame Street / Feet Video) = Black Hightop Chucks

Jo (The Facts of Life) = Green Hightop Chucks

Dwayne / Rerun (What's Happening Now) = Black Hightop Chucks

Lynn (Girlfriends) = Black Hightop Chucks & Red Hightop Chucks

I want by their tv name not their real name and if you have one then put it on the list...

Re: TV Stars in Converse

Thank you for the list. But I think most of us are looking for FEMALES that wear chucks.

Most people on that list are females if you look at it plus if they are looking for females that wear Converse then they can put them on the list...

Are there any chance we would see jennifer Anniston i chucks? Hi-tops would be horgeous!!...I've searched the net but havn't been able to look any pics up of her wearing chucks...

If I remember rightly, a really good movie to watch is Little Darlings with Tatum O'Neale as the lady of the two and Christy McNicoll (sorry if spelling is no good) as the tomboy who wears black Chucks throughout the movie. Whether for males or females, chucksconnection website probably has the definitive list of TV and movies.

Back
Top Bottom