y2keds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Keds may have finally hit the mother lode. Pictures of "Twilight" star, Kristen Stewart, wearing brown and navy Keds on the set of "New Moon" have surfaced on the net. Think about all the "Twilighters" looking to replicate Kristen Stewart's style from the movie.

Re: Twilight star wearing Keds in new movie

Found these pics.

Attachments

• set_newmoon_kris_rob-0109.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0109.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 6
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0104.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0104.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 5
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0080.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0080.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 5
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0063.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0063.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 5
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0028.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0028.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 5
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0078.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0078.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 5
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0064.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0064.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 6
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0027.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0027.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 6
  • set_newmoon_kris_rob-0057.jpg
    set_newmoon_kris_rob-0057.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 6

CHRIST she is hot!!!! Sweet find! This is EXACTLY the kind of chick we need wearing our favorite shoe! All those teen and early 20's girls who watch this crap will say to themselves, "I want those shoes too"!!! Awesome! Keds should get a promo going with the movie, but I do believe the Keds marketing dept. has their heads shoved so far up their collective asses that it will probably go unmentioned!

I second every thing you just said Keds 2001.. ESPECIALLY THE LAST SENTENCE.. YEP THEIR CHOKIN'... :icon_mad::icon_mad: Walk softly people..

I have no arguement with the contention that Keds marketing in the past bit the big one. But, if, in fact, the Keds get the kind of showing in the movie as the pictures foreshadow, I doubt very much that this kind of placement would occur without a promotional fee. Let's wait and see. I remember seeing trailers of movies in the past, like "A Walk to Remember" that featured Keds in the trailer and then, if you blinked, you would have missed them in the movie.

Very true! Look at Marley and ME. The Keds shots in the park were over in a heartbeat. ARRG!!!! One of us needs to direct movies or something!!! LOL

Than it looks like there is a product placement promotion involved. Hats off to Keds for some smart marketing.

Great find! And yes, hopefully marketing is paying attention and will try to get some great promotion out of this.

I wonder who decides what the actors wear? . . . I know wardrobe is involved . . . but do the stars get to suggest ideas of what they think the character would be like?

It would be awesome if she likes Keds and wants to wear them more often. Keds marketing would be smart to pursue her and have her promote their product. With the advent of Zazzle, it would be cool to see some promo versions of Twilight / New Moon come out to coincide with the movie.

I know that a lot of tweens and teens were influenced by her wearing chucks and a dress - not that it's new - but I see it a lot on the girls when some fad or idea comes through.

Let's keep hoping!

Check out the MTV Buzzworthy site. There is an article posted on June 2 talking about Kristen Stewart and her keds! It's "new Moon Keds! published by LINK REMOVED on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:49 pm.

Back
Top Bottom