82773darren

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
tonight i met some relatives for dinner that were in town for a few days only by disneyland. on the way to the restaurant i was at the stop light and noticed a girl,looked liked in her teens wearing a pair of black canvas keds with the new style soles worn barefoot crossing the street. i thought i bet she's from out of town and she's been doing a lot of walking today. i wonder if her shoes stink on the insides. then i met up with my relatives,one of my cousins whos an older lady was wearing a pair of navy blue canvas champs with the older style soles. not the redesigned ones. she was wearing socks though. but two sightings in one day!

Re: two keds sightings

NIce! I was at an Indycar race and the lady behind me was wearing some nice champs. She kept putting them on and off and let just a little air fragrance hang just for me...can't tell ya who won the race but I sure had a great time smelling her sweet Keds!! If she only knew!!

Why is this posted in adult?

Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude. I juts thought the content of the posts are general in nature and more members potentially participate in the public forums.

Back
Top Bottom