mentalboye

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Jersey, USA
It's rare, but one of my favorite converse sighting is when girls are wearing them sockless. Today, i had two of them! The first was a girl in one of my classes who i sit behind and wears black lo's a good amount. Well today she had them on and there was no sockline above the shoe. Then, during class, i was actually able to make out through the little holes on the side of the shoe that she wasn't wearing any socks at all. I would've tried for a picture with my phone but my proffessor had just yelled at someone for having one out in class. Then, later in the day, I was giving a tour (I'm a tour guide for my university) and a girl in the tour had black lo's on with no socks! Hopefully she comes here next year...

trt & get some pics, try hard.. Its too cold here for sockless chicks and chucks.. Its March for Godsake, still soooo cold

Re: Two sockless sightings

yeah its my favorite too, seeing girls in their low chucks without any socks. seeing their bare foot through the little holes on the inner side of the shoe, that s one of the best things in the world. i would like to see some photos about them. if anyone has, please post them

I totally agree with sockless. F**** these stupid sneaker socks! :icon_mad:

I like sexy girls wearing low chucks sockless. Unfortunately the most girls Don't :icon_cry:

Yes, I agree with you...

There are a lot of girls who wear the lo chucks sockless and it looks fine.

And I´m particulary secure that some girls wearing their high chucks sockless, too !!!
This imagination drives me absolutely crasy :icon_bigg

But it is hard to find such girls :icon_sad:

Back
Top Bottom