Two-step verification being implemented

Please don't use if you don't have a auth app. Email is problematic.

In an effort to make the site more secure I will be implementing "Two-step verification". THIS IS OPTIONAL. It's controlled via your profile password and security section.

I use a free app on Apple called Duo Mobile. It should also be on Android and I'm sure there are many others.

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 10.09.47 AM.png

Last edited:
Not a terrible idea. I'm slowly getting used to it. How's retirement you lucky S.O.B??

Not a terrible idea. I'm slowly getting used to it. How's retirement you lucky S.O.B??
I’ve been using 2 step on many services for a couple years and it’s simple and effective.

Retirement hahaha, I went back to work. Staying at home with Covid was driving me nuts.

Seems like a good deal.

Am having some issues getting the code emailed. Think it may be an issue with it going through yahoo.

Seems like a good deal.

Am having some issues getting the code emailed. Think it may be an issue with it going through yahoo.
DM me with your email and I’ll check the bounce log. You can also check your spam box.

Please note - using email with yahoo is a problem. Get a auth app, its much simpler.

Back
Top Bottom