Re: Tying Request

Oh, sorry then. I meant the one where the girl had them tied together and slung around her waist.

I asked MissConduct to do a set for you. They are posted in the members site now.

I like the set, thanks. Too bad it was only focused on the shoes and I couldn't see misscondust though. I guess I'm not so big on the shoes by themselves as seeing a hot girl wearing them. It would've been nice to pull the camera back and get a full view. I take it this set takes the place of my request above? Oh well, thanks though Seeker.

I like the set, thanks. Too bad it was only focused on the shoes and I couldn't see misscondust though. I guess I'm not so big on the shoes by themselves as seeing a hot girl wearing them. It would've been nice to pull the camera back and get a full view. I take it this set takes the place of my request above? Oh well, thanks though Seeker.
I'm sure your request can be arranged. :icon_twis

Wow THE Missconduct. How are ya? Hey, if you're willing to do that request that I posted at the beginning of this....one person sneaking up on you and tying your Converse together, etc, well that would be WONDERFUL. You have the Converse and red hair and having something done by you would be just great. I think you're very attractive. Just take a look at the first post and follow that and...:icon_twis :icon_bigg

Last edited:

I'm with Setchel on this one ... I like to see the girl as well as the kicks... Those last 3 sets of Miss conduct were great... Loved the 60's Keds housewife set and the car boot (trunk ??) but I just can't imagine some guy tying Missconduct to a sink and a tribe of kids for life... She's seems to be having fun as she is...Keep up the great sets Miss conduct your a legend...
:icon_cool :icon_cool

Walk softly people....

Sorry I guess what I said was childish and offensive to some people, so I edited my post. My apologies. 🙁

To sink and a tribe of kids?

Miss-con-duct!
Miss-con-duct!
Miss-con-duct!
Miss-con-duct!
Miss-con-duct!

Whooooooo!

Just curious if there was any word on this shoot. Let me know, just curious. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom