setchel

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Hey Seeker......I was really impressed with the Kristina Converse set in her schoolgirl outfit. Very nice. So......I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have that very same girl do a Converse set where she plays with the shoelaces and ties them together for the whole set. It'll be my birthday on January 19th and I'll be 24, so that would be really wonderful if Kristina would do a tying set for my birthday. Though I've been on and off with my membership due to money and everything, I look back and I remember when this site at its roots when I joined up. Man its been a while. If you can get her to do a set for me that would be wonderful. 🙂

That set looks like a good one to me:icon_mrgr

setchel said:
Hey Seeker......I was really impressed with the Kristina Converse set in her schoolgirl outfit. Very nice. So......I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have that very same girl do a Converse set where she plays with the shoelaces and ties them together for the whole set. It'll be my birthday on January 19th and I'll be 24, so that would be really wonderful if Kristina would do a tying set for my birthday. Though I've been on and off with my membership due to money and everything, I look back and I remember when this site at its roots when I joined up. Man its been a while. If you can get her to do a set for me that would be wonderful. 🙂

Sadly Kristina has moved on. We did 3 or 4 sets with her only.

Ah rats. So there's no way to get one done?
If not, what about Ilsa?

Setchel
The only model I could get on short notice was Tiffany. She has done a set for you that I'll be posting tomorrow. Ilsa sadly has moved away, I understand though that she has agreed to work again we just don't have a date when that will happen.

Seeker said:
Setchel
The only model I could get on short notice was Tiffany. She has done a set for you that I'll be posting tomorrow. Ilsa sadly has moved away, I understand though that she has agreed to work again we just don't have a date when that will happen.
Ilsa is gone. 🙁

Back
Top Bottom