OLYMPIAN

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Nottingham/Derby UK
All,
TORCHWOOD series 2 started tonight at 9pm, looks like Gwen the ex-Police Officer might not be wearing chucks this series. Series 1 is now out on DVD and that was good some weeks. I understand series 2 runs for 6 episodes on Wednesday nights BBC2 (repeated 1130pm on BBC3). She wasnt wearing chucks in tonights but had all nice trendy girly clothes, coats and cream shoes under her trousers. Could have been trainers.

Also, started last week on ITV1 was a Comedy Drama called "Honest" about a family which are all crooked and into crime. There is a girl in that (actress name is Eleanor Wyld) who wears a nice school uniform and loose neck tie with very well worn black high tops. She wears black tights, not socks with her school uniform. It hardly ever shows her in "ordinary clothes" but when she is, she seems to war some cream slip on girly shoes. This is a 6 week epsiode starting at 9pm ITV1, 4 more episodes left. Worth watching!

Anyone else seen this and care to reflect?

Re: UK TV - Wednesday nights

if somebody could snap a screenshot from that show, i will be ery appreciated , especially a sockless photo of her will make me very happy, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom