Unbelievable Night!

SneakHeart

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Ok so last weekend I went to a convention. One of the nights there people were throwing parties and I was invited to one. There I saw this girl wearing these really nice Pumas. So as we partied for the rest of the night going around from hotel to hotel room and whatnot I couldn't help but stare. I managed to snap some pics. Sometime during the night I snuck in a comment about her shoes. "Shoes look comfy" I said. she replied with "OMG They really are :)" Here are some pics I managed to snap throughout the night.

IMG_1060.JPG
IMG_1065.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1074.JPG

After a while we all headed back to her hotel room just to hangout. We stuck there for a while just talking and hanging out. She made herself over to her bed and said "I am tired! I have been walking all day" while everyone else still wanted to party so someone had the idea of everyone heading out to find more people. But she wanted to stay back. "Oh my god!" I thought to myself. So while everyone was leaving I said "Give me a few minutes, i'll catchup" as if I needed to use the bathroom and everyone was off.

So now it was just me and her in the room. I started talking to her more and said "So you've been walking all day, your feet must be tired!" and she said "Mmmhmm" and I don't know how but I worked up the courage to say "Maybe I could massage your feet for you while you pass out" (with the intentions of her getting her to take off her shoes) and she said "yeah, if you want" and she slipped off her shoes.

I sat on the floor at the foot of her bed and saw what I was presented with, her socked feet AND Pumas!

IMG_1084.JPG

Grabbed her feet and just started massaging away. She really seemed to like it! "is this good?" I asked and she said "yes!" So there I am excited and heart racing just waiting for her to pass out so I can have some alone time with her shoes. As I am massaging I got another great idea. I said "Is it alright if I take off your socks? might feel better" and she said "sure, but my feet probably stink" and I said "nah, i'm sure they are fine"

IMG_1092.jpg
IMG_1115.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg
IMG_1110.jpg
IMG_1102.jpg
IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1112.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg

OH MAN so there I am, socks AND shoes off while I massage her feet. After about 10 minutes she finally passed out. "Are you awake?" I asked. No reply. Asked a second time and no reply again.

Right then at the foot of the bed I grabbed her shoes and socks and started sniffing away. Amazing smell…. it was a mix of new shoe smell and sweaty socks. Not bad… wish it was stinkier… but oh well. I looked at her shoes tags she was an 11 in US! Wow! amazing!

IMG_1096.jpg

As I was sniffing away I dropped my pants and started fucking one of her shoes while I smelled one of her socks, it was intense just knowing that her roommates might be coming back at any moment or her waking up just a few feet away from me! I managed to blow a huge load into her shoe, it was amazing! after I was finished I quickly started to clean up what I had done (it was much too big to just leave behind, she would have definitely have known that I had done something) I had to act fast just in case her roommates did come back. That is why I don't have "After" pics.

as I was doing that I also wore one of her shoes and socks… great feeling knowing that she had worn them not a few minutes ago.

IMG_1108.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1109.jpg

here are some more pics I managed to snap.

IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1097.jpg
IMG_1083.JPG

about a minute or two after cleaning up i headed to the bathroom and flushed the evidence (toilet paper)… right as I am doing that her roomies come back. It was perfect timing. After that we all started to break off and head back to our rooms. It was an amazing experience.

Well that is my story, I really really wish I could have snapped more pictures. but oh well… apparently we added each other on Facebook that night… still haven't messaged her to see if she enjoyed the foot rub haha.

Last edited:
Re: Unbelievable Night!

GReat story! Perfect with the pictures! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom