hoopster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Hey fellas! Haven’t posted in a long time, thought I would give you an update haha life is good! Since I last posted I think I have dated three girls and they all wore keds for me. At first I was so worried about judgement, but now that I’m older I’m really open about it. My close friends know and nothing is different with them. I mean, everyone has their thing right? And mine is keds. Anyway so yeah dated a few ladies and they were all down, so many good times! If any of you are single hop on a dating app and be open about it, you’d be surprised at the responses. One time I told this girl I was into keds, bought a pair on eBay and once they came I told her to come over. The deal was the second she walked in the door she had to put them on. Amazing. I have connected with girls and sent them keds, they send me pictures, it easier than you think. Dated a girl for about two years and probably bought her ten pairs. Eventually they become keds freaks too! We broke up and then I dated this mom and oh god! Probably bought her 15 pairs, she was so into it! I only buy off eBay, classic keds blue label only, vintage preferred. Broke up with the mom, too much baggage, but damn it was hard to let her and all those keds go. It almost becomes an addiction. Now I’m with an old high school girlfriend. She was the first person to ever wear keds for me, so of course she knew and was down. Pretty damn awesome relationship, we grew up and things are amazing! She probably has 8 pairs of keds and many more to come! Hope to be with her for the long haul! And the keds will pile up! Hope everyone is doing well! This is an awesome site, I always appreciate the posts even if I don’t comment, I see it all!

Good stuff, Hoopster! I definitely agree, all but one of the girls I've dated have been happy to wear Keds/whatever for me, and for most it was a pleasure to have something that gets me so excited. Personally, I prefer to buy the shoes and send to their address — this way in my head it feels like "their shoes" and it preserves some of the mystery. One girl I dated would come up with all these sexy outfits to go with the shoes and everything, she had a ton of fun with it. Tall, hot and fit, it was quite a treat.

Yeah I have sent keds to several girls, most I don’t end up meeting in person for one reason or another haha but yeah if you “lower your standards” you can find girls that are willing to do whatever! I’ve had a pretty damn good run in the keds fetish world, and it will only continue!

Back
Top Bottom