Used & New Sneakers

Folks I have boxes and boxes of old new, old worn, model worn, and some really rare. I'm thinking about clearing out some. I can do it on ebay but I'd prefer they go to good homes. Is there any interest or should I just do ebay and post the links here?

Sorry Aimee's sneak's are not for sale. But if you have some you'd like her to wear she's 9.5 US and will return with her smell.

I’d have interest in 8 or 7.5 wide for keds for women and 7.5 for converse, men or women size.

Sign me up! I've spent so much money on eBay for this, I'd much rather pay you and fund this effort! (also, did you get my payment for Lifetime membership?)

Sign me up! I've spent so much money on eBay for this, I'd much rather pay you and fund this effort! (also, did you get my payment for Lifetime membership?)

Excellent. First rainy weekend I'll dig some out and post. Any sizes you're after? Yes I did and thank you very much.

Excellent. First rainy weekend I'll dig some out and post. Any sizes you're after? Yes I did and thank you very much.

Any really. The style is what I want to buy. I have a few gaps in my collection. Doesn't matter the condition! Take your time, no rush.

I'd be interested if you've got any of the following (size 7.5)
  • White Canvas, Patterned Canvas, or Leather, "They Feel Good", Made in China
  • White Canvas, Patterned Canvas, or Leather, classic 80s/90s yellow "Shock Proof Arch" sole
  • (any size) Any of the ribbed white canvas (I think they had an embossed keds crest on the side)

Just let us all know what you have that you're willing to part with. If you have something that interests me, I'll make ya an offer. Or post eBay links. Whatever works best for you.

I can't remember if I sent you anything that I miss, let me look through some old folders.

Back
Top Bottom