Used & New Sneakers

Folks I have boxes and boxes of old new, old worn, model worn, and some really rare. I'm thinking about clearing out some. I can do it on ebay but I'd prefer they go to good homes. Is there any interest or should I just do ebay and post the links here?

Sorry Aimee's sneak's are not for sale. But if you have some you'd like her to wear she's 9.5 US and will return with her smell.

Looking for well worn white Converse high tops in women's sizes. Please share if you have any! :)

Folks I have boxes and boxes of old new, old worn, model worn, and some really rare. I'm thinking about clearing out some. I can do it on ebay but I'd prefer they go to good homes. Is there any interest or should I just do ebay and post the links here?

Sorry Aimee's sneak's are not for sale. But if you have some you'd like her to wear she's 9.5 US and will return with her smell.
Hey Seeker. First, thanks! I so appreciate your ongoing efforts to keep our interest at heart! Second, I would be interested in any well worn, Keds champs that are size 7-8 1/2 for my wife. Especially any black, blue or white. Original style Champs. Thanks in advance. Happy New Year, Rob

Hey Seeker. First, thanks! I so appreciate your ongoing efforts to keep our interest at heart! Second, I would be interested in any well worn, Keds champs that are size 7-8 1/2 for my wife. Especially any black, blue or white. Original style Champs. Thanks in advance. Happy New Year, Rob
Hi,
I will do a quick search I'm sure there are many like that. I'm assuming you've already checked what is posted?

do you have a pair of keds original womens anchors like new size 10

Seeker,

Do you have any keds - canvas preferably - in a 13XW?

Many thanks,

R

Back
Top Bottom