140kcftsx

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
So how was everyone's Valentine's Day? Did it involve Keds or other sneaker play? Mine was relatively boring, as the gf was not here, so no chance of anything unfortunately. Did the rest of you turn out better?

Good but no Keds...

Good but no Keds...

140kcftsx said:
So how was everyone's Valentine's Day? Did it involve Keds or other sneaker play? Mine was relatively boring, as the gf was not here, so no chance of anything unfortunately. Did the rest of you turn out better?

I did get some action on Valentine's day but she didn't pull the Keds on for me this time. If I'm lucky I'll get the Keds play about 4 times a year - but not always on special occasions.

It's too bad I'm not married to Ashley. Oh well. Life goes on. :icon_razz

maniac_kds said:
I did get some action on Valentine's day but she didn't pull the Keds on for me this time. If I'm lucky I'll get the Keds play about 4 times a year - but not always on special occasions.

It's too bad I'm not married to Ashley. Oh well. Life goes on. :icon_razz

At least you got some, even if it didn't involve Keds. Is your wife ok with you using Keds by yourself or does she not know about that?

As for being married to Ashley, we can just dream what that will be like...

true...

true...

140kcftsx said:
At least you got some, even if it didn't involve Keds. Is your wife ok with you using Keds by yourself or does she not know about that?

As for being married to Ashley, we can just dream what that will be like...

Yes, i guess I should be happy I got any. She doesn't particularly like me to use Keds by myself (she doesn't like to be left out) but she knows about my fetish for them. Any fun I have here or with Keds alone is done behind closed doors so to speak.

Dreaming about Ashley is fine. It helps to keep the wood well worked out.
:icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom