u guys are great ..(thanks heaps)

u guys are great ..(thanks heaps)

gret stuff guys and thanks so much ,Deb u are a true keds champion and u look great in bondage ...more ,more ,more .A little greative on the gag to l guess u couldnt say much deb with that on ?My girl is collecting a heap of bright coloured tight suits and matching them up with keds and l cant wait to tie her up and return some shots to u guys .Once again thanks your a lucky man and u have a true keds sweetheart :icon_lol:

yours Vanhellsting

more , more , more

more , more , more

hi guys keep them comming ,deb u look hot lady love to see full set of u in your pink keds to ,and keds the knots are not to bad mate , the best way to tie up a pretty lady such as yours keds ,:icon_mrgr is to tie her ankles ,below her knees ,above her knees then her wrists then her elbows and in and around below her boobs then above her boobs and of course a nice tight gag that totally parts her lips , that should keep her secured for awhile.Keep it up u two your great and l must say once again keds your a lucky man and cherish that girl of yours mate as one like deb are hard to find u and l are both lucky to have totally devoted keds girls .

thanks again keds and deb see u later ....van

kedsgirl

kedsgirl

should have my digital tomorrow folks so looks like my sweetheart will be in :bondage a hell of a lot :icon_mrgr

van

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 53
Re: ''vanhellsting's belated birthday gift''

Great Mate, Maybe I can see more of how it's to be done.Good to hear from you again.

more bondage in keds

more bondage in keds

hi keds and deb how are u going ? great l hope .Just love to ask u guys how much would u bid up to for a pair of keds on ebay so u know that you brought a bargain and convert that to Aussie dollars to l guess .Seeker gave me an address to follow up on here in Oz to buy keds and hopefully l can otherwise it leaves me no choice but to buy from ebay .Well catch u guys and yes keds l would love to see your dear deb tiedup alot in her cute keds matye .....cheers guys .

Van

Hey guys what was that address in Ozz for the keds ...???... Got more chance of finding hens teeth over here... :icon_bigg

walk softly people...

Last edited:

Authentics Australia Pty. Ltd.
28-26 Terracota Drive
Blackburn, Victoria, 3130, Australia
Phone: 61.3-9894.2333

Back
Top Bottom