Vans mix

Hey the first one i found on Reddit, the second is bbygirl_molly and the last one in the white vans lo pro is Ashley aoki. The last two are on Onlyfans
Thanks! I thought I recognized bbygirl_molly from some livestream screenshots someone previously posted, with her wearing black vans. I've been trying to determine if she posts anything high-rez outside of OnlyFans. See my other comment about Ashley Aoki in your Keds post.

Thanks! I thought I recognized bbygirl_molly from some livestream screenshots someone previously posted, with her wearing black vans. I've been trying to determine if she posts anything high-rez outside of OnlyFans. See my other comment about Ashley Aoki in your Keds post.
Yeah that was previous posts with Molly. She’s on on OF at the moment. I bought the red keds for Ashley. Well worth the investment

Yeah that was previous posts with Molly. She’s on on OF at the moment. I bought the red keds for Ashley. Well worth the investment
That's awesome...I purchased Ashley's video of her wearing the red keds last night (only $4.99). Was that a custom clip made for you?

It was! That was an extremely hot video!
I agree! As soon as it appeared in my MV feed and I saw it was reasonably priced, I snapped it up. I'll take a look and see how much she charges for her custom videos.

One thing that seems ethically questionable to me is most MV creators charge the person ordering a custom video a fee, then make that same content available to anyone else who wants to purchase it. In effect they seem to be "double dipping". Of course, the creator owns the video so I suppose they can do what they want -- but hopefully the price charged for making a custom video is discounted to reflect the additional money they'll receive from others who purchase it well into the future.

Looking for attachments or links...I don't see any.

Josie Jagger is a favorite of mine too! She wore sneakers in many of her scenes; rarely with socks.

Back
Top Bottom