kedspop

Bronze Member
Reaction score
theyre really a popular thing here in NYC right now...so I wanna pick up a couple of pairs.
However..Ive got reeeeeally bad arches. Some sneakers, even with arch support inserts, are way too flat for me.
Anyone here ever wear the Vans slip~ons?
How are they in that respect?

Re: Vans Slip~ons for men

I had my slip-ons for 2 years on my birthday but it's difficult to wear brands of shoes that you usually don't wear but once you get use to it then it's no problem at all...

Look into getting custom orthotics. Those will help you a lot with your arch problems.

I had my slip-ons for 2 years on my birthday but it's difficult to wear brands of shoes that you usually don't wear but once you get use to it then it's no problem at all...

that doesnt really help me any with the question at hand....but thanks just the same. :-D

Look into getting custom orthotics. Those will help you a lot with your arch problems.

no real need to long as the shoes Im wearing have a semi decent arch to begin with that a stock arch insert will improve on. I cant see spending several hundred Dollars for Orthos to wear a $40~ pair of sneakers. My $19.95 Neoprenes with arches are just fine with the rest of my shoes :-D

Meanwhile I got two pairs of Vans...the new Camouflage/skulls Slip~ons and the Grey/Black checkered Slip~ons.

Back
Top Bottom