Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
The Keds sneaker group is really slacking! If you want to always have a site 4 your fetish you need 2 start posting. It's getting quite boring!
If you want me 2 stick around you need 2 let me know that you R there.

Bored in Keds,
Ashley

I agree its time we got off are asses and kicked some life back into the groups. I have a few more catalog shots to post later.

Boring??

Boring??

Yea,
A lot of us are here to READ and VIEW. Im as guilty as anyone.
I've been on this site for MANY years. Ashley, you are the best thing
that has happened to this site. WE(I) "NEED" you and your posts.

What do u want?
'll take some shots of my wifes classics...
Some of the "collection".....
Wife's not into the pics of herself but I can get some juicy stories of our fun with keds..(?)
Just tell us what u want...

tedked said:
Yea,
A lot of us are here to READ and VIEW. Im as guilty as anyone.
I've been on this site for MANY years. Ashley, you are the best thing
that has happened to this site. WE(I) "NEED" you and your posts.

What do u want?
'll take some shots of my wifes classics...
Some of the "collection".....
Wife's not into the pics of herself but I can get some juicy stories of our fun with keds..(?)
Just tell us what u want...
Well if you did all of the above it would be great 4 starters. Then you might challenge others 2 post.

Keds+Ashley=Fun

No post syndrome?

No post syndrome?

Well finally something that merrits conversation, First I have posted several options from triva to pics of my wife and there seems to be little response. I have even tried to give away leather champs if you pay postage and no response. Lately the content that has been posted is a little over the top for some and it's hard to reply. Maybe with spring in the air we will see more streetshots and casual dress without focusing on the semen stains!

Thanks kedsfreak for your contributions. Both you and your wife look totally hot in white keds. I wish you needed someone to hold the camera! Thanks to to whomever (kedsmama?) posted the 'keds sex' set. WOW!!!!

Thanks for giving us the kick in the butt that this group really needs, Ashley. I agree, you are the best thing to happen to this site in a while and I'd hate to see you leave. I haven't had much of a chance to post in the mens section like I was doing a couple of months ago, but I've actually got a lot of good stuff I'll be posting later this week. I'm currently in Dallas on business and took a few really good Nike Shox and Asics Streetshots while at the theme park. I also bought a new pair of keds Andies in white and just had a french tipped pedicure done. I'm taking pictures tonight of my keds, capris, and a new blue skirt! I know, a lot of people aren't into that, but at least I'll post my share later this week when I get home to upload, i promise!

wake up...

wake up...

Well it has been a little slow, yes... there are always slow periods in any area. I have been keeping my eyes open and trying my best to locate anything worth sharing but a) I haven't found any and b) I haven't had a lot of free time to explore.

I guess we all have our ups and downs. For those of you who have been contibuting, a very big thanks. I hope to rejoin the ranks in due time.

Ash: Thanks for doing your best to keep everyone interested. You are our little mascot, and then some. xoxoxoxo

Thanks all!

Ashley said:
If you want me 2 stick around you need 2 let me know that you R there.
Bored in Keds,
Ashley

As I read this, I have my cock in black size 8 keds with white stitching. Does
that help to ease your boredom?:icon_mrgr

If you ever want to meet on cam Ashley, and see .. let me know.:icon_razz

My wife has been in a better mood lately, she came in while I was chatting
with a girl on a cam chat program, and was wearing keds. She sucked my
cock with the keds in view and the girl got to watch. Then she rode on my
cock and I came in her ... all on cam. Still bored Ashley?

Back
Top Bottom