jeawhiz

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
hey all,
i'm a newbie here, and just wondering if anyone is into watersports... y'know, the yellow liquid.. i have some personal pics of that action with trashy sneakers, but don't want to post if that's viewed as out of line...

--jeawhiz

Re: watersports, anyone?

If they're trashy girls sneakers, I'd like to see them. I'm sure as long as you post in the right forum area and make sure the subject line is explicit as to contents, people are grown up enough to avoid it if they don't want to see that sort of thing.

Welcome to the board.

WAMSneak

hey all,
i'm a newbie here, and just wondering if anyone is into watersports... y'know, the yellow liquid.. i have some personal pics of that action with trashy sneakers, but don't want to post if that's viewed as out of line...

--jeawhiz

Would love to see them! :icon_razz

I think the general rule is that #1 is allowed, but #2 isn't. At least, urine links have been posted before without disciplinary action.

I don't see why not. I mean, we have sneaker destruction pics, so I don't think it would be a problem. I'm just not sure where they would go since I don't think anyone has posted any sneaker pissing pics, just links in the link section, though I wouldn't mind seeing some sneaker pissing pics either.

well, my guess is that they would go here (in wet and messy). i'll make sure it's clear from the subject and post what the pix are about 🙂

Trashed girls sneakers are PERFECT! Post yours now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom