M

Meganchucks

😛 This is my second posting. I love this site. Everyone seems to be so friendly and thanks for all the replies I have had. It makes me really horny knowing there are so many people who have such a things for the sexiest shoes in the world. I have a little story for you all.
As mentioned before I live with another girl called Sasha and a boy called Rich. The other night Sasha and I each put on a pair of my chucks. Sasha wore a faded worn pair of blue hi-tops with stained rubber and smooth soles and I wore my oldest white pair of hi-tops. I then insisted Rich put on a beat up, smooth soled pair of black hi-tops that were a size 6. He said they felt so squashy as the canvas was really worn I felt him getting so hard he was ready to explode. I laced them up for him all the way up ensuring they were really tight.
Then Sasha and I lead Rich into a big double shower that had jets coming from everywhere. As the water cascaded down our bodies our chucks got so wet. Both Sasha and I started dancing in the shower washing each other down. Then Sasha disappeared and return with a big bag full of dirty smelly chucks. She emptied the bag of sexy chucks into the shower. As the water soaked into the smelly pair of chucks the smell began to overpower us all. The sodden worn chucks smell made us all so horny we all started dancing in the shower squeaking our chucks together. Sasha started to stroke Rich’s cock and then started to suck it. She was still stood up at this point but leaning over his erect member. I got out of the shower and walked across the bathroom to the bedroom and disappeared. All that was left were my wet sole print on the floor tiles. All I could hear was Sasha moaning with amazement. As I walked back into the bathroom I had a great great view of Sasha in my chucks as well as all the other dirty worn hi-tops on the shower floor. I then got back in the shower wearing a strap-on dick. As Sasha sucked Rich’s cock I entered Sasha’s smooth wet pussy with the strap-on. I fuxed her so hard. I watch the rubber sliding in and out of Sasha’s dripping pussy. As Sasha came Rich exploded his load in her mouth. It was the best feeling being blasted with water, watching us all have sex together and Rich blasting my load into an orgasming girl’s mouth, that I came squirting my pussy juices everywhere.
We then went to bed wearing our soaked chucks for more fun.
Please let me know if you like it and please tell me your stories. I can write more.

Nice story Megan. Please post more when you have the time. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun 😛

Megan,

Can I be your 4th roomate?

WOW!!! I am hard as a rock from that story. Please post pics of your worn rubber chuck games. Do you like any other sneakers, like Jack Purcells?

Do you 3 ever all lick one sneaker at the same time? That would be exciting, all of your tongues licking the rubber and smelling it together!!!

I play sneaker games with my wife and I must say it real keeps the sex fresh as I am always turned on by her sneakers and there are soooo many fun things to do with that beautiful, sexy horny rubber!!!

Mike

Hi everyone
I am really pleased you liked to hear about my experiences with my chucks. I will definately post more stories. I am going to try all 3 of us licking a single chucks and see what happen. It sound amazing so roll-on tonight
Love to you all

Meg

megan that was great .I'll look for more and try that with my wife.

Sex with the chucks

Sex with the chucks

Hi there,

i red the stories... and it is nice.. But i wanna also have some sex with a girl she like wearing the chucks allstars...
So i am a boy from Holland and maybe there is a girl of boy can help me with this problem...

Let me know or send me an e-mail.. or ... do something...
to make me... in a good way....

i want to make fun with my chucks shoes.. and the shoes of the girl....

Back
Top Bottom