tgkedsgirl

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Tucson, Arizona
OK, I finally did it, thanks to Bri's challenge. I usually wear my black, stone, white, blue, and even red keds all around town and don't really get too many odd stares. But this time I put my pink keds on and went shopping.

As I approached the store I got VERY nervous, but I mustered enough courage to walk in the local Tucson's Kohls store and did my regular shopping. It was fairly crowded, but I only got a few looks. I was wearing a mens polo in pink and green horizontal stripes, women's Levis straight leg 505 jeans, and my pink keds breast cancer champions. I bought some men's slacks and some women's socks (I also love to wear girlie socks), but even as I passed a couple of teenage girls, they took notice but didn't give me the usual "OMG!" stare that teens can give us tgirls. In fact, my only REAL challenge was when waiting in line, a woman in her mid 30s was with her Monster Garage looking bald biker husband in front of me. She looked back briefly and saw my pink keds, though she didn't give me eye contact. I could see her smiling from EAR TO EAR, then I could tell she gestured to her biker dude toward me because he then turned ever so nonchalantly over to my direction and looked. I stood there pretending not to notice but I really was nervous. I did notice as he looked back at his girl that they were now both smiling from ear to ear. They finished paying and left without any further incident. I then payed and my pink keds were clearly visible to everyone else in line but I dared not look back. I didn't hear any snickers or see anything odd when I looked back on my way out of the store. The pic of me is a little blurry b/c I felt awkward holding a camera and taking a picture of myself in the mirror in the middle of the store.
All in all , a pretty decent experience. It definitely gave me more courage to do it again in the future. I'm sure I could handle it again, and probably with much more ease.
Just goes to show you that you should wear what you feel like wearing. The men who are worried about wearing their white, navy, or black champs will realize they had almost nothing to worry about, save a few mean teen girls here or there !
tgkedsgirl
p.s. Bri, it's your turn!!!:icon_cool

Attachments

• 100_1840 (Large).JPG
    100_1840 (Large).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1845 (Large).JPG
    100_1845 (Large).JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1844 (Large).JPG
    100_1844 (Large).JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1843 (Large).JPG
    100_1843 (Large).JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1842 (Large).JPG
    100_1842 (Large).JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1829 (Large).JPG
    100_1829 (Large).JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1828 (Large).JPG
    100_1828 (Large).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1827 (Large).JPG
    100_1827 (Large).JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1825 (Large).JPG
    100_1825 (Large).JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_1841 (Large).JPG
    100_1841 (Large).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
Pink Keds

Pink Keds

Great work Lorianne and yes it's my turn. I don't have the Breast Cancer Keds mine are the pink Keds with the pink line running around the bottom but hey PINK KEDS are PINK KEDS. Here's some old pictures but I really didn't get noticed while taking them. I hope to have better luck with the next pictures

Attachments

• Dsc03029.jpg
    Dsc03029.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Dsc03028a.jpg
    Dsc03028a.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Way to go guys. I wish I had the huevos you guys do. You both wear those pink Keds very well. I have the same pair that Bri has. Nothing makes my johnson stiffer than wearing those around the house. I would probably be committing some indecency crime by wearing them in public (due to all the wood).

Slipon

Back
Top Bottom