etniesboy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
Here's some shots I've saved from various browsing sessions. Anyone else have some new stuff to share??? Don't be greedy:icon_mrgr

Attachments

• nikecandid01.jpg
    nikecandid01.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 10
  • nikecandid10.jpg
    nikecandid10.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 10
  • nikecandid09.jpg
    nikecandid09.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 11
  • nikecandid08.jpg
    nikecandid08.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11
  • nikecandid07.jpg
    nikecandid07.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 10
  • nikecandid06.jpg
    nikecandid06.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 9
  • nikecandid05.jpg
    nikecandid05.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8
  • nikecandid04.jpg
    nikecandid04.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
  • nikecandid03.jpg
    nikecandid03.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • nikecandid02.jpg
    nikecandid02.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 10
Re: Webfinds for June!

Part 2

Attachments

• nikecandid11.jpg
    nikecandid11.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 9
  • nikecandid20.jpg
    nikecandid20.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 6
  • nikecandid19.jpg
    nikecandid19.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 8
  • nikecandid18.jpg
    nikecandid18.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 8
  • nikecandid17.jpg
    nikecandid17.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 9
  • nikecandid16.jpg
    nikecandid16.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 8
  • nikecandid15.jpg
    nikecandid15.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 9
  • nikecandid14.jpg
    nikecandid14.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 7
  • nikecandid13.jpg
    nikecandid13.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 8
  • nikecandid12.jpg
    nikecandid12.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9

Final four!

Attachments

• nikecandid21.jpg
    nikecandid21.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 9
  • nikecandid22.jpg
    nikecandid22.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 5
  • nikecandid23.jpg
    nikecandid23.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 7
  • nikecandid24.jpg
    nikecandid24.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 9

The first two pics of the cheerleader are Hayden Panetierre (sp) the girl from that Heroes show. She is wearing Nike Energy cheer shoes, some of my favorites. I've seen a couple more good resolution pics of her in taht uniform.

I actually have a lot of stuff to post, but I have a SEVERE virus problem that's limiting my web time. It takes about 15 minutes for my browser to open. I've been thru 2 computers in the past 2 weeks. Not going so well here. They were both REALLY old. Time for a new one. I'll try to get some stuff posted when I have a few hours to upload it. Mostly fitness type photos of girls in Asics and Nikes. Soon.

I actually have a lot of stuff to post, but I have a SEVERE virus problem that's limiting my web time. It takes about 15 minutes for my browser to open. I've been thru 2 computers in the past 2 weeks. Not going so well here. They were both REALLY old. Time for a new one. I'll try to get some stuff posted when I have a few hours to upload it. Mostly fitness type photos of girls in Asics and Nikes. Soon.

Time to ditch Windows and get a Mac or Linux box... 🙂

Time to ditch Windows and get a Mac or Linux box... 🙂

I concure, Don't get a new computer just stuff Linux on it 🙂

I always collect friends old PC's, which they think can't cut it anymore, install linux and boom! Got me a render farm!

that sounds all well and good, but I have no idea how to do that! Windows works for me because I can wrap my head around it. User friendliness is a big issue. I'm no techie

that sounds all well and good, but I have no idea how to do that! Windows works for me because I can wrap my head around it. User friendliness is a big issue. I'm no techie

Definitely look at a Mac then. It's close enough to Windows to let you et your head around and is more secure and more reliable. Best purchase I ever made back in 2002. I'll NEVER go back to Windows..... BTW: I work in IT and Windows is how I make my living!

I'll definitely look into it. Unfortunately, when you're in dire need of a computer and you're not raking in big bucks, it's hard to get a Mac. I can get an Acer or Compaq for 600 bucks, but a Mac is not even in my realm of possibility. I DO intend to get one eventually. I bought the lottery ticket already. 😉

Back
Top Bottom