deusexmachino

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I found this webiste a couple of days ago which I thought pretty interesting from billie west enterprises it seems like this guy is a converse freak there's two link from him so just check the movies in some

check the video from "teacher's Pet" is awsome micca I think is her she's wearing high top black converse.

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a member of this site a year or so ago. It was really great for Chucks and Ked sets, but it seems to have gone down hill recently. Scotty and another board member sent them loads of Keds and Chucks for photo sets and videos.

Some of those sets are here on sneaker planet as well. Well worth joining both sites for lots and i mean lots of girls in sneaker pics/vids.:icon_mrgr

I would go for this very site if you can only join one though.:icon_razz

Also another movie I really recommend and I only bought it for one scene but worth it, is "Junkyard Dykes" in the last scene probably the best cause the chick takes off her clothes and just ends up but naked wearing her hight tops chucks I posted a pic of the movie you could probably find it cheaper in any online store 6 or 9 bucks.

default.asp

Attachments

• ECAC71CB561A4E2F97C2B755ED2332B2.jpg
    ECAC71CB561A4E2F97C2B755ED2332B2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4
deusexmachino said:
I found this webiste a couple of days ago which I thought pretty interesting from billie west enterprises it seems like this guy is a converse freak there's two link from him so just check the movies in some

check the video from "teacher's Pet" is awsome micca I think is her she's wearing high top black converse.

Enjoy

The guy that did all the photos was a producer I was using he is not a converse freak he is a thief. He ripped me off for a mountain of shoes and I'm assuming he did the same to scotty and anyone else that sent any. He used all our shoes for sets that were only supposed to come here then released them on several sites his partner owns. I'm still thinking about suing them.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Seeker. I heard that things were going a bit iffy with them, but i didnt know it was that bad. Im not to sure, but i think most of the models, Mica, Charlie and Billie got wrong with them in some way as well.

I heard a story that I won't repeat but the gist is the models are not happy at all.

I was a member as well for quite a while and no the models aren't happy and several of them are no longer with the site. The owner is indeed a jerk. He overcharged me for a couple months of membership and I e-maile dhim to get some back, but he never responded. I would recommend joining for one month downloading all the converse pics and videos and then leaving. No sense in giving that guy money. They don't do converse sets anymore anyway. The last tiem i was a member there was like one set in 6 months and it wasn't that great either. lousy site.

setchel said:
I would recommend joining for one month downloading all the converse pics and videos and then leaving.QUOTE]

Or you could join a password forum and nick them off the F****** :icon_evil

Sounds to me like he needs a good kick up the arse.:icon_frow

Back
Top Bottom