kedspop

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I just visited Keds.com after the post pertaining to some classic styles returning.
What I saw was wonderful if its true....the truly hideous wedge heel Champions appear to be history...and the classic narrow heel we all knew is BACK.
With some REALLY nice patterns and colors too.
I wonder if sales were bad enough on the wedge style to TELL Keds something about messing with THE classic.

There's some leftover at the stores nearby, but certainly they've gone back to the original heel, thank goodness. I'm pretty sure they've got a lot of complaints that they changed it.

Re:

Re:

I was wondering if anyone could give me picture examples of each wedge-heel and the narrow-heel

Im not quite sure which one is which. and im afriad the kind that i prefer is the less popular "wedge-heel"

But picutres showing the differnt of each would be appreciated. thanx

asics7465 said:
I was wondering if anyone could give me picture examples of each wedge-heel and the narrow-heel

Im not quite sure which one is which. and im afriad the kind that i prefer is the less popular "wedge-heel"

But picutres showing the differnt of each would be appreciated. thanx
Oh you should be able to tell, there is a big difference. Wedge-heel 😱 Plain-heel 😀

:icon_mrgr Can somebody show me a pic of a wedge heel and a plain heel please?

I guess I'm at a loss to what kind of an answer you want. The heel has a flared bump out or not.

Back
Top Bottom