G

garythesaint

If any of you are into wet keds, then check out Silvers selection in Female Archives!! well worth seeing. Only open to members of course so for all you guy's and girl's who arn't members, well you will just have to take my word for it!! You have no idea what your missing!!

You should see

You should see

If you really like those u should take a look at eve's. Major shoe collection. Plus she really gets into her work!!

Killerkeds

eve

eve

Killerkeds,

I saw them!! great to see somebody dedicated and enjoying their work!! don't you think? I think that we need a few more like her on this site, do you knopw what happened to Vickie? as she has not posted latley?

Sorry no Vicki

Sorry no Vicki

No can't say that I seen that Southern Bell or heard from her in a long time. She is proabley gone somewhere modeling. She seems to be a very busy girl. If it is any conselation I have not heard from Kedsnsuch for a while. I hope that she is okay😕
Anyway if hear anything i will tell you. I hope someone does some new photos with a little spice. Don't get me wrong love the pics just wish there was something a little different from Time to Time. Oh seeker If you read this how about some pics of little red ridinghood. Could you see if one of your models would like to do it😀 It would be great😀 😀

Ps other movies with Keds "White Squall" All the girls from the Swedish school are wearing uniforms with white keds.

Killerkeds

Missing Models!!

Missing Models!!

Killerkeds,

Thanks for the feedback, will keep you updated should I see any postings.

Regards.

Vicky is travelling across the US in her motor home and working on modeling. We should hear from her in September when she gets hooked up with internet again.

Back
Top Bottom