inkeds

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Upper Midwest
I took most of the week off, mainly to do Christmas shopping and get ready for the in-laws.

On the honey-do list, was the task to hang shelves in the master bedroom closet. So, naturally, I had to take every thing in there, out.

My wife likes shoes. I think she has shoes for every hour of every day for the rest of her life. However, I prefer her just to wear her Keds or Tretorns most of the time. I think I've bought her 20 pairs of Keds since I told her what a turn on they were. (I should have gotten a Christmas card from Stride Rite Corp.) Along those lines, she's had every variant of the Champion (including the wedge heel). But when I got into the closet today, I found a really old set--before I was in her life. A pair that reminded me of high school, and the girls wearing Keds there. What a find.

Anyway, had to stop all the work and upload the pics of her really old Keds. They have the yellow insole, and the canvas is so soft. The bottoms are very worn, and there is a small strain in the canvas (not yet ripped) where her big toe probably was. I don't think she ever wore socks with these Keds. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Old Keds.JPG
    Old Keds.JPG
    444.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    433 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0405.JPG
    IMG_0405.JPG
    442.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0403.JPG
    IMG_0403.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 6
Wow

Wow

inkeds said:
I took most of the week off, mainly to do Christmas shopping and get ready for the in-laws.

On the honey-do list, was the task to hang shelves in the master bedroom closet. So, naturally, I had to take every thing in there, out.

My wife likes shoes. I think she has shoes for every hour of every day for the rest of her life. However, I prefer her just to wear her Keds or Tretorns most of the time. I think I've bought her 20 pairs of Keds since I told her what a turn on they were. (I should have gotten a Christmas card from Stride Rite Corp.) Along those lines, she's had every variant of the Champion (including the wedge heel). But when I got into the closet today, I found a really old set--before I was in her life. A pair that reminded me of high school, and the girls wearing Keds there. What a find.

Anyway, had to stop all the work and upload the pics of her really old Keds. They have the yellow insole, and the canvas is so soft. The bottoms are very worn, and there is a small strain in the canvas (not yet ripped) where her big toe probably was. I don't think she ever wore socks with these Keds. Enjoy.

I love how the toe is wearing out and about to show through! The soles look very worn... must feel very good rubbing up against your ... um.... well you know.. :icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom