Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
What if you managed to get your hands on the most worn out, dirty, punky looking, smelly, oldest pair of converse hightops that EVER existed, in the history of converse chucks. If you got your hands on them, and got to wear them (lets say they would fit irregardless) how do you think you would feel? What do you think it would be like? What would you do? I would love to hear what people have to say!

Re: What do you think would happen?

Well, ill tell you what i think it would be like.

I think that because theyre so unimaginably old and dirty, and most likely extremely smelly, very rubbery smelling, they would almost hold magical powers. Once you put them on, you would be overpowered by them. You would begin to feel a constant pleasure feeling, like an orgasm but it would be continuous. The longer you kept them on your feet the more the chucks would make you feel this, until you soon are completely overtaken by unimaginable, everlasting orgasmic pleasure. The pleasure would increase your desire for the chucks immensly and you would never ever take them off. You would never stop wearing them, and you would live out your life in rubber chucks ecstasy.

Anyway thats my theory

Re: What do you think would happen?

it's a great feeling to wear the dirty, trashed and smelly chucks i got in the streets.
sometimes we wear them for days and then, my and my wife, inspired ... we abuse them together.
happy new 2007.

Attachments

• IMG_4969a.jpg
    IMG_4969a.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom