Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
For me there I have a overwhelming need to buy keds. The thrill I get trying them on the first time is terrific. The other is bathing suits and keds, being at the beach to see a women in a bathing suit walking on hot sand drives me wild.

I'd like to hear about your biggest thrill.

Black Keds and Vans

Black Keds and Vans

The best part Keds incident was having my girlfriend dress up in black canvas keds and a pair of really short shorts. She was very playful and really enjoyed kicking me in the balls. Through the years, other women have done the same thing for me but most of them wore Vans. :icon_smil

Buying Chucks from Chicks

Buying Chucks from Chicks

What I like to do is go into an athletic shoe store that has a really hot woman working in them and ask to try on a pair of hi top chucks. It really turns me one watching them lace them up. While they are doing that, I ask them if they have ever had a pair of chucks, and if so, if they are high tops or low, and what color they are. Once, a very hot chick and I got into a 15 minute conversation about them (she happened to own a pair of purple high tops). I ended up buying two pairs from her. Another time, after the girl laced them up, instead of just handing them to me, she actually got down on the floor and put the shoes on my feet for me. . . and tied them! That had never happened before or since.

For me Keds were a symbol of girls just as much as the circle with a cross below it. In the era in which I grew up, every girl wore Keds. They were uniquely "girl sneakers" in those days. I don't want to say how long ago that was, but girls wore "dungarees" instead of jeans in those days.

Hey Seeker, what do you say to Keds AND bathing suits? I spent my summers at a boarding house a couple of blocks from the beach. In the morning there would be a migration of moms and kids from the "inland" protion of the town to the beach. The last 50 yards or so before the boardwalk was blacktop, so (in early summer at least), shoes were needed. The girls, of course wore their Keds.

By the end of summer all of us had hobbit-like soles on our feet from spending so much time barefoot. Splinters from the boardwalk and walking across blacktop that had been baking in 95 degree sunshine all day long were no longer noticed. However, the girls still wore their Keds to the beach, and carried them home.

As I recall, most girls got a pair of Keds at the beginning of the summer, and wore them mostly sockless for all summer long. Some of them would occassionally bring them into the shower with them to wash them.

One day my sister forgot to wash hers. She threw them over the top of the door to the outdoor shower and asked me if I would wash them for her. I did so with great care.

By the end of the summer, the Keds were fairly trashed. Soles were worn through the rubber, and toes stuck out from the canvas uppers. Such is the life of a play shoe at the end of an active girl's feet.

When the girls got older (about 12 or so), they would have TWO pairs of Keds: one for the beach, and one for the local dance held once a week at the church and other "formal" affairs. These usually lived on into the fall 🙂.

What drives me nuts is to see my wife or any other woman to gets totally wet and or muddy!!! why, I haven't a clue but it drives me nuts especially when they are new!!! nand the best is other than white and light colors all the others come completely clean after washing I know this because my wife has had every color and we've gotten every color muddy!!! jim

Re: What Drives Your Fetish?

Ever see the movie conspiracy theory? the character in it feels better when he buys a copy of Catcher in the rye. I know every second hand store in a 20 mile radius from my home. I find them near places I have worked and traveled to. For me the hunt is an integral part of the fetish. Making small talk with the cashier while she handles the worn smooth supple item you covet so. Getting to the car and catching the first whiff. Then whne you can , slipping into them. If its a hot day the aroma can fill your car. Knowing that pair may be the next one pointed to the cieling, laces dangling and swinging to the music.

i think for me it started several years ago. i had a friend and before she got married she was always wearing her white leather champion keds. with pants,shorts but the best was when she'd wear a long skirt because then she'd wear pantyhose with them. ohhhhhh,that really turned me on! she never knew it,but, at times i wanted to take her shoes off and take a big whiff of the insides and see how bad they smell and sniff the bottoms and even lick them since they were really dirty and worn smooth in a few places. i'd want to see her do some crushing also; like bugs or soda cans or different things even my cock. but that never happend of course. but still even today i often wonder what it's like to have my penis stepped on by a pair of really worn keds and have them flattened out.

Apologies for repeating stuff I've already written elsewhere on the site but I just love taking any opportunity to share about my fetish with like-minded people, which is why I love this site so much.

I've loved wearing plimsolls (plain canvas sneakers) for as long as I can remember. I can't say for certain how or why it started. Maybe even as a child I just loved the feel of slipping my feet into them and then the feel of them around my feet and that love just stayed with me. Then after I got the love of the feel and as I became more body-conscious I came to love the look of my feet in plimsolls and then as my sexuality awoke I began to love the look of girls in plimsolls, especially white ones; so that my plimsoll phillia became a plimsoll fetish. Now the feel, sight and smell of plimsolls became hugely pleasurable to me and plimsolls became an integral part of my developing sexuality and also my desire to different, because once you get beyond a certain age plimsolls become far more associated with girls than with guys.

Finding and buying plimsolls was a real secret and illicit sexual thrill for me. As soon as I saw some in a shop my heart would start to beat faster and my breath would feel heavy in my chest. The feeling would intensify as I felt the gorgeous clean, crisp feel as I slipped my foot into a brand new plimsoll - I love spotlessly clean brilliant white plimsolls most of all. My hands and my legs would shake as I tied the laces and I'd have to take a deep breath before walking around the shop in them to check the fit of the plimsolls on my feet. Whenever I bought new plimsolls I would always buy new white cotton-rich ankle socks as well, because white plimsolls worn with white ankle socks is my favourite look and the feel of putting on a new plimsoll over the clean softness of a new ankle sock is to me the best feeling short of sex.

I like the look of some plimsolls more than others. They have to be plain white (preferably) or plain black (almost as much as white) and slip-ons must have a little elasticated panel on top rather than elasticated slits along the sides. Deks were my favourite for a long time but when I tried on my first pair of white Keds champs lace-ups I knew I'd found my first true love. They felt and looked fabulous and ever since keds and I have enjoyed a sensual and sexual adventure together. I've worn them with denim shorts, swimwear, tight lycra athletics vests, shorts and leggings. Best of all I've worn them with a ballet leotard and ballet tights at home and then gone out dressed like that under a shirt and shorts.

I've masturbated and come in my mouth whilst wearing keds, anally penetrated myself whilst wearing keds and tied myself up and gagged and blindfolded myself and fucked a pillow whilst wearing keds and I will always regret that I never had the experience of lying on a bed naked in just my white keds and ankle socks and tied up and gagged while a gorgeous woman naked in just her white keds and ankle socks masturbated me and gave me oral sex and performed foot sex on me with her lovely plimsoll-clad feet, then buried my face in her cleavage and finally sat on my face and rubbed herself on me until she came.

Whew, talking about plimsolls and keds like that gets me going every time. :icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom