keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
What are the major differences between Men's Keds Champion slip-ons vs Women's? Or are they the same or are the women's ones lighter with softer fabric uppers and insoles? Would a guy wearing a women's Keds champion slip on get strange stares from girls?

Re: What is the difference between Men's Keds Champion slip-ons vs Women's?

I wear the women's slip on and don't get many states. I just prefer them over the men's slip on. Love to hear what women think about a man wearing the women's slip on.

I have worn both . The differences are
are not major. The latest mens style has a more rounded toe than the latest women's
The other difference is the mens keds heel patch is the still traditional solid blue ( as opposed to blue with white lettering )

I find the latest mens sneaker more comfortable and better fitting. The womens are too narrow for my feet.

I love the keds slip-on style and practically live in them . ...

Any knowledge on the lac up champs? I mean the newest mens versions? The somewhat recent mens lace champs were WAAY too narrow and long.. Thanks

All I have worn for womens Keds is the slip-on. I feel I can wear them out more than the lace up champs and not get many stares.
You should post pics of your Keds slip-ons on this thread.

I disagree. The women's Keds in a wider width fit better than a men's Keds in regular width. As far as I am concerned, the quality of the mens Keds are not as good as those for women. Mens Keds are too narrow, no room for one's instep, and I hate the the 5 lace up design as opposed to the women's 4 lace. Rather wear the women's Keds....a better fit for my foot and better support.

I agree about the fit of the women's wide width. They just feel better to wear. Keds should just make a women's version only but put men's sizes on their boxes too for styles they feel are good for men to wear. Of course that won't stop us from buying whatever we want.

Back
Top Bottom