When did you discover you had a fetish for sneakers?

KittyQuinn

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
How did you first know you had a fetish for sneakers?

I was around 11 when I noticed black keds and in high school black Converse Chuck Taylor.

i was in school and all the girls back then mostly wore keds,they would shoeplay like crazy,dipping thier heels in and out the shoe

1979 I stuck my foot in some Keds knockoffs. A sudden wave of excitement came over me.

Mid-70s. I was about 3-4 years old and just noticed I liked seeing women wearing Keds, especially blue ones. I didn't really understand why and TBH I didn't really think about the why part of it until puberty.

The pedal pumping and fast driving part of my fetish started around the same time. I liked seeing women floor it. Probably came from being really little and doing something that is unthinkable today, sitting in the passenger floorboard of the car while mom drove home. I got a very close up view of her feet working the pedals. My mom has never been any kind of speed demon or anything but she would punch it when the situation called for it and so that's probably how I got into that.

I have been analysing the 'why' part of my fetish since I was in my mid-teens (I'm 50 now) and it's part of the reason I took some elective psychology courses in college. The 'why' rabbit hole of your sexuality can be a DEEP rabbit-hole and that's definitely me.

i went to nashville and seen the eagles this past weekend,and walking around nashville i seen tons of sneakers,mostly the thick sole slip ons,but every
now and then i would see some vans keds and converse on some beautiful ladies,i also got to see shoeplay and the heels crushed down ,that was real nice

Can't pinpoint the exact moment, but definitely ever since I was very young. Growing up in the 90s, Keds were everywhere all the time. There was definitely no shortage to look at and enjoy. Girls in my classes were always wearing Keds in all colors, and multiple times a week, the teacher would be wearing some kind of dress or skirt with scrunchy socks and white Keds, that mainly grabbed my attention.

Didn't know why, just knew I always really liked them and wanted to see women wearing them as much as I could, usually only if they were wearing them with scrunchy socks though. And if the wearer happened to step on and crush something under her Keds, I was mesmerized, especially when they would lift their heel and twist what they stepped on into nothingness beneath their shoe.

Can't pinpoint the exact moment, but definitely ever since I was very young. Growing up in the 90s, Keds were everywhere all the time. There was definitely no shortage to look at and enjoy. Girls in my classes were always wearing Keds in all colors, and multiple times a week, the teacher would be wearing some kind of dress or skirt with scrunchy socks and white Keds, that mainly grabbed my attention.

Didn't know why, just knew I always really liked them and wanted to see women wearing them as much as I could, usually only if they were wearing them with scrunchy socks though. And if the wearer happened to step on and crush something under her Keds, I was mesmerized, especially when they would lift their heel and twist what they stepped on into nothingness beneath their shoe.
Believe it or not, the '90s were just leftovers from the '80s. They were still fairly popular in the early '90s, but by '98 you didn't see many any more.

When I was in high school in the '80s, you'd have 3-5 girls in every class every day wearing Keds. They were even more popular in the '80s than Converse Chucks are today. At least they were in my part of the country. It was just unreal.

I had a bus driver when I was in middle school who wore Keds, definitely had to sit up front when she was on duty!

Back
Top Bottom