S

Shoeluvva

I was wondering for all the other chuck lovers out there...

When is your favorite time to wear chucks? At work... With your spouse / boy or girlfriend... Privately in your own home... Shopping... Etc.

Personally I love wearing my chucks in public, I know it's not a big deal but when I wear them out to the mall or hanging with friends I almost always have a boner cause i feel so dirty and horny with them on.

I always put on my chucks before i log into sneaker groups or sneaker planet, I love having my converse on while i play with myself while I'm looking at the girls online.

I just bought a new pair of black hightop size 7 today and I love them!!

When is your favorite time?

Re: When do you wear yours?

Cant wear anything other than formal shoes for work. I love for the weekend when I can wear them saturday & sunday. I dont get much time in the weekday evenings either. I once had a day in the office on my own (last Easter) when I wore my all white hightops to the office. I was the only one in there though, a dressing down day.!

:icon_evil F**k the work & stupid dress code.
Damn! why the hell the employers are so fussy about dres code.
Every time I see different chucks or vans, I can't resist buying them. I have got atleast 100 pairs of chucks/vans/keds & their look alikes.
The most frustrating part is that because of that stupid dress code sneakers are not allowed.
I eagerly wait for the weekend to get glued into my chucks..

Our favorite time to wear Converse All-stars is when we have sex--they make me feel extremely sexual and relaxed--also somewhat submissive--my wife picks out a pair for me to wear and puts them on me and I do the same for her--love to lick and suck her all-stars as she sucks me--its the best--mmmm

I'd love to screw the dress code. Like I mentioned before, a lot of city chicks are wearing them to the office now. Whether or not they slip them off into something more formal during office hours is not for me to see. No girls & chucks in my office I am afraid. LOL

the ones i'm wearing now... i have been wearing for the last 78 hours... in bed, at work everywere. still going too.

dragon slayer j said:
the ones i'm wearing now... i have been wearing for the last 78 hours... in bed, at work everywere. still going too.

That's awesome!! I slept in my new hi tops a couple of nights ago. First time i had tried that,it was great waking up and seeing them on my feet, made me hard first thing in the morning!!

dragon slayer j said:

Whoa I almost slept in my new pink eyelet high tops the first night I wore them! I love them so much and was done "playing" and was reminded "are you going to wear those to sleep in?" giggles if he hadn't said anything I probably would have =o) who knows, I may have been closing in on this 78 hours! Wow I am impressed ;o)

If i didnt have to go to work, i would never take my chucks off! The size 4 chucks i have (posted pics of them in tucking trousers into chucks) i often leave on the whole weekend! Life is soooo much better and fun with a dirty little pair of chucks on!

sweetgirl, whats your job? I'm thinking of a scenario.. We had a couple of nurses on here at least a year ago in the North of England. We dont hear from them now.

Back
Top Bottom