C

christian1234

hi everybody

i wanted to know where i can get worn girls converse...iam from vienna and i have no idea to get some.....should i steal?? but where?? or could i buy some???

Re: where can i get worn converse?

You should be able to get a pair on ebay--just be careful of shipping costs

i have sent a mail (PN), try also Ebay, with a little luck, you will get some nice things...

hmmm ebay has been really shit lately. nothing good on there

You can also check out local thrift stores (also called second hand stores I think), they have tons of sexy shoes there of all types. Ebay is also a good place. Don't steal the shoes since that usually winds up with you getting busted by the law (like a recent case in Winsconson where a guy was found with 1500 pairs of shoes.) I also read that some memebers will go to random chicks in the streets and buy then off of them there.

You don't want to steal any shoes with what just happen in Wisconsin where a guy stole 1,500 pairs of girl shoes from 3 different high schools plus I was born and rise and still live in Wisconsin. Try ebay just type in used Chucks or something like it...

I live in Wisconsin as well and that article particularly caught my eye. 1500 is just too many. I would've just gone for chucks....heh....if I were into stealing that is.

Speaking of this subject. . . I was listening to the local alternative radio station the other afternoon when this story became the topic of conversation. Two of the three DJ's on this show are husband/wife. The subject came around to foot sniffing. He accused her of how she always smells her own feet. She started protesting that it was to make sure that they didn't stink. She said, "Its summer time, and in the summer, my chucks can get nasty!" Hadn't heard that on the radio before!

Back
Top Bottom