Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
Just a question i would like to put out to all you people, could get some interesting answers.

Trashed and really beat up chucks are a very very rare thing to come across. At least ones you can buy yourself anyway. Pretty much the only way to get chucks that have been worn into the ground is to buy them on ebay, or maybe at a yard sale. All the pairs i have i have either got off ebay, with the exception of one pair which i got off a girl who had posted pics of her really trashed chucks and i offered her $100 for them over the net. risky, but it paid off. I once also bought a pair off a young teenager who was selling papers outside a general store every morning really early. She had a very punky, beat up pair of chucks and i offered her $100 for them. It wierded her out but she gave them to me.
I was wondering, how do all of you guys get pairs of chucks like these? Im very interested to know. Do you go to yard sales? Ebay? random people off the street? Do you find them in rubbish dumps? I would love to know, and maybe if anyone has a way they do it which pays off well maybe you'd like to share.....

im eager to hear your responses

Old chucks

Old chucks

I have 3 pairs of very old, worn chucks hightops. I do have a big colection of chucks about 90 pairs but there are really old ones, say about atleast 6years old. We had real good time in those chucks. They belong to my wife, but I used to wear them occasionaly. It's just that none of us wear them anymore, so they are still lying in the closet.
We both want to wear them out, but can't wear them,:icon_cry: as we are not that young to wear such funky stuff.
We have badly worn
Dirty white in size6 (UK)
Dirty Red in size5 (UK)
Dirty Olive/khakhi in size 5.5(UK)

Sometimes I think to sell them off,:icon_cry: but it's again a big pain:icon_frow .
Well, enough of moaning, I'll stop here now.

Back
Top Bottom