maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
Guys. I finally got my wife to agree to buy a pair of Keds for me. We went shopping at The Bay and Sears and Zellers (in Canada), and couldn't find JACK!

I am willing to visit www.keds.com and buy on-line; however, I am wondering if anyone can offer any advise on where to buy Keds in-store if possible so I can pay cash; or failing that, a good on-line store where I can get a good deal.

I want to buy a new pair of black Keds Champs. The classic ones.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Depending where you are you could try Tallcrest. The other problem you will run into is many of the online shoes including www.keds.com will not ship into Canada.

Well that is just going to suck!

Well that is just going to suck!

Well it's too bad they don't ship out from www.keds.com. I did find a StrideRite in Mississauga that was in the Store locator section of the site.

Will also research Tallcrest. Thanks for the info.

Jeff

StrideRite is the Canadian corporate office they should be able to supply you a list of stocking dealers in your area.

Unbelievable!

Unbelievable!

Hey Seeker:

I found only two stores in all of Ontario that have stock of the style and size I want. One in guelph and one in Toronto.

The one here in Toronto only has 1 pair of black and 1 pair of white. I can't beleive it!

How on Earth do you find Keds for your girls to wear? Do you go to the US?

Sheesh!

I had to put a hold on it to make sure I can get them! LOL

Have a good weekend! ( I know I will! )

maniac_kds said:
Hey Seeker:

I found only two stores in all of Ontario that have stock of the style and size I want. One in guelph and one in Toronto.

The one here in Toronto only has 1 pair of black and 1 pair of white. I can't beleive it!

How on Earth do you find Keds for your girls to wear? Do you go to the US?

Sheesh!

I had to put a hold on it to make sure I can get them! LOL

Have a good weekend! ( I know I will! )

Not surprised at all. It's always been hard to get them here. Yes I buy 99.9% in the US and have them shipped to me here or to our US address.

Online at www.holibirdsports.com-it is a tennis store in Baltimore MD. We(wife and I) just got her a new pair of the classic white champs, "with the original sole(bumpier style from a few years back-2 or three). Believe me when I say they are something to behold on her foot
Soleman

Hey - Sorry to hear it's so tough to get what you want - when you finally reached an agreement. One other thing you can try is to buy on e-Bay. There you could find some good deals and depending on the seller they may ship to Canada.

I got my wife a pair of black champs about a year ago from a seller in Florida for a $1.00 plus shipping of $4.99. What a deal!!!

Good luck.

Good long weekend...

Good long weekend...

Well gents. We dropped off and hit pay dirt. They had a sale for $10 on all Keds. I was only able to buy 2 pairs that were available in her size (5M-US) - a white pair with the new sole and a black "Original" pair with the bumpy sole.

Needless to say, I have finally lived my long running fantasy to have my wife in her beautiful Keds.

Thanks for all the support. I will check out e-Bay in the meantime for more deals.

Back
Top Bottom