Re: White and Blue DC Skater Shoes

Very hot! DC's are becoming my new favorite. Would love to see more! Thanks for posting.

love 'em!
can we see the insoles when they start having the imprint from her soles on them?
would love to see that.
have fun with those!

I think they're absolutely gorgeous! 🙂 I hope your wife will be wearing them plenty so they get that nice worn and dirty 'well loved' look.

Thanks for posting, I hope we see more pics of these ;-)

WAMSneak

You have some wonderful shot of your wife’s sneakers I love the fact that she doesn’t ware socks most of the time. Is that her preference or yours? It must be wonderful to take them off her bare feet at the end of the day. Thanks for all the great pix! Keep up the great work!

Sweet shoes, would love to see more angles. Why did she lace em so simplistic tho? I'm not a fan of it, more blue would do them good.

Sweet shoes, would love to see more angles. Why did she lace em so simplistic tho? I'm not a fan of it, more blue would do them good.

coloured laces can be fun when they match or compliment the shoes\outfit....i'll second the importance of lacing...but for me, what matters most is that they're good and loose!
Looks hot and if they are shoes that I'm allowed to enjoy while they're being worn it makes getting in there with her feet that much easier😉

Sometimes you can tell how much a girl likes her shoes by the way she laces them up IMO. The way it's done in the pics kinda says "I could of laced them up like everyone else but I didnt" something like that

I actually prefer the laces straight across. I think it looks sexy when my girl wears them laced straight across they're also easy for her to slip on when i need time with them:icon_eek:

Back
Top Bottom