Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here are some of me at Bayview S.P. in white champs. What a beautiful day it was. A little windy, but when the wind wasn't blowing it was fairly warm.

Keds rock,
Ashley

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    388.8 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful In Keds!!!!!!!

Beautiful In Keds!!!!!!!

Wow, as I said; YOU are the best thing that has happened here....
You just leave me wanting more.

Gorgeous by the bay

Gorgeous by the bay

Ashley,
I have to confess that I have not been very active and I will work on getting more so. I'll start by telling you how gorgeous you look with your white Keds by the bay. I clicked on the link thinking I was going to see some shots of sneakers without feet or legs in them from an ebay shot, I guess I did not read your heading very carefully. Anyway, I was very pleasantly suprised to see the beautul shots of you wearing your delicious white Keds in that wonderful setting.

Kedsfan (as well as an Ashley fan).

great

great

Awesome pics Ashley! You look beauitful as usual!:icon_mrgr

kedsfan said:
Ashley,
I have to confess that I have not been very active and I will work on getting more so. I'll start by telling you how gorgeous you look with your white Keds by the bay. I clicked on the link thinking I was going to see some shots of sneakers without feet or legs in them from an ebay shot, I guess I did not read your heading very carefully. Anyway, I was very pleasantly suprised to see the beautul shots of you wearing your delicious white Keds in that wonderful setting.

Kedsfan (as well as an Ashley fan).

That is funny I thought the same thing, and then to see that sexy woman in the nice white keds. WOW that took care of me for the afternoon. Ashley you are so hot in keds I love it Thank you.

I know this sounds girly, but here goes.... those are some of the sweetest looking pictures I've seen on this site! So innocent and cute, absolutely wonderful! Thanks!

That is a little confusing

That is a little confusing

at bay - ebay. I can see how you all thought that it was an ebay link with all of the sneakers that I've been selling on there lately.
I post links here because I feel like you guys or girls should know about any shoes that I'm selling in case you wanted them 4 yourself 4 some fun.

Ashley

And its good that you do. Saves us time searching for that very special pair.:icon_wink

Back
Top Bottom