• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

danner

Bronze Member
Reaction score
My lovely came over for dinner last nights got and suggested we go for a walk before we eat, I agreed. She had a cute short sleeve top, navy blue short tennis skirt and her white canvas Keds! She has been wearing them all summer and has kept them remarkably clean without washing them as she says they never look the same after washing them. The canvas looks very soft yet quite white still and the soles are showing little wear! They look adorable on her with her tanned legs! Thought I would share how fortunate I am!

Very fortunate!

You're correct, they never look the same after washing. The canvas becomes misshapen and sometimes the glue around the foxing starts to break down.

Is she purposeful in keeping them clean? Does she avoid wearing them if it's raining or if you're going to be somewhere where it could be dirty? Or, is she a little lucky that she always is able to side-step a puddle or messy area?

Very fortunate!

You're correct, they never look the same after washing. The canvas becomes misshapen and sometimes the glue around the foxing starts to break down.

Is she purposeful in keeping them clean? Does she avoid wearing them if it's raining or if you're going to be somewhere where it could be dirty? Or, is she a little lucky that she always is able to side-step a puddle or messy area?
She is very purposeful in keeping them clean! She is a petite and quite feminine woman!

She is very purposeful in keeping them clean! She is a petite and quite feminine woman!
So, if you were walking on a paved trail at a park and you suggested a short cut across the grass to the parking lot, she'd decline and want to stay on the pavement?

So, if you were walking on a paved trail at a park and you suggested a short cut across the grass to the parking lot, she'd decline and want to stay on the pavement?
We will do whatever it takes to keep them as clean as possible, we both prefer a clean pair of white Keds

We will do whatever it takes to keep them as clean as possible, we both prefer a clean pair of white Keds
While she does not wash them, does she wipe down the sides with a tissue or a wet wipe?

Have you ever done the gentlemanly act of carrying her over a wet or messy spot so that she didn't soil her Keds?

Back
Top Bottom