Where is the link? i hope it wasnt another copyright pic.

I'm trying to figure out where page 3 is :icon_ques

Sorry Ed...
O.k... Marion's post pages, there's three pages of posts with all his pics...
Page three seems to be missing pics... All his 2003 postings or is it me... Please excuse old age....

consforever said:
Sorry Ed...
O.k... Marion's post pages, there's three pages of posts with all his pics...
Page three seems to be missing pics... Might be me... Please excuse old age....

Are the pics on this forum then? (i cant see anything above) or are they in the members section? if so that would explain it. 🙂

G'day Mario-n,
Mate, thanks very much for all the pics you posted... You are a ledgend... Kept me out of striff on two rainy, windy & miserable days here in Ozz... Keep up the great work....

Consforever

Edd, I might be doing this all wrong... Mate all I did was clicked on Marion's name beside the thumb pic of his tied up girl and the clicked view all his posts... Sorry to stuff you around... Just he's doing such a great posting job I don't want to miss any...
Consforever

consforever said:
Edd, I might be doing this all wrong... Mate all I did was clicked on Marion's name beside the thumb pic of his tied up girl and the clicked view all his posts... Sorry to stuff you around... Just he's doing such a great posting job I don't want to miss any...
Consforever

Thats ok mate, its just all of marions new post in the last week have no pictures in them (well for me at least) His older ones (over a week old) still work fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom