5. Scarlett Johansson
6. Liv Tyler
7. Rachel Bilson
8. Mila Kunis
9. Olivia Wilde
10. Natalie Portman
Or any others....

Re: Who should be the next Keds spokesperson

In descending order: Blake Lively, Ashley Tisdale, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson, Liv Tyler, Natalie Portman...

I wouldn't mind seeing some more pale white chicks in this list, eg Kelly Craig types...

They should have two add campaigns. One for the younger,fashionable crowd . And another for the age 35-49 demographics...
I would say some one like Diane Lane, Virginia Madsen, Andie McDowell, Julianne Moore,Diane Kruger...to name a few

Jennifer Aniston would be fine with me. Older, Meg Ryan. Younger, I'm easy to please.

No one. Using paid faces only creates a false coolness. Get the shoes in the fashion rags and on candid celebrities / musicians for the best marketing advantage.

Hi website2, Could you please give me some more examples of pale white chicks, I'm just not sure who that would include? Also, Who is Kelly Craig? I'm probably just to old to know who she is!!! Thank You!!! - Rich

I think Anne Hathaway would be a fascinating choice, maybe, because I think she would bring a different look to it than the others!!! And I absolutely love Gwyneth Paltrow!!! And now that she has a second career with country music, this might be the perfect time to do it!!! - Rich

Back
Top Bottom