hary66

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
france
That one big point for me is why this rubber sole is getting holes so fast !
I sometimes see very well regularly used soles, but mine always gets holes in some specific area.

Of course, the shoes become hardly usable after even if the canvas keeps in "too" good condition meanwhile.

Does anyone here have the same problem or am I the only one and because I'm wearing clones instead of real converse.
I'm not sure the real ones would make any difference but only in price.

thanks very much for your response.

Re: Why my converse's sole are used so fast ?

Well my newest pair are about a month old now, and the sole is fine ( just a bit of wear on the heel as is always the case) other than that they are fine, apart from a bit of dirt they look about the same as they did when new.

Saw a few for 50% off in my local Office store, although they always seem to be the basic black, blue, and maybe white if lucky. The rest still being sold for £45-£55 cheeky sods lol

Re: Why my converse's sole are used so fast ?

I don't think the new Con soles hold up as well as the old U.S.A. Cons.. Also the soles are harder, less flexible and no where near as comfortable to wear and walk around in ... I know for a fact the new soles are not as comfortable at the gym as a pr of Usa ones I sometimes wear...Only my opinion.. :icon_cry::icon_cry: Walk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom