Re: Why so quiet?

I bought a nice pair of leather lowtop chucks from a thrift store, they're in perfect shape too. I think I might make a nice photo set soon with them.

Some people might be busy with their life so you have to be patience. I'm getting a new digital camera this year so you see new pictures from me and some of my Chucks need to cummed on from the camera...

Why bother you rearly get an answer and never a thanks unless your in the "click".. I have had post with 40 -50 lookers and never even a thanks.. Maby us Ozzies arn't interesting enough.. So be it.. :icon_frow:icon_frowWalk softly people..

Id never think that consforever. Got some photos of my wife's Chucks cuming. Not long back from Melbourne but very disappointing Chuckswise. Be back this week.

Why bother you rearly get an answer and never a thanks unless your in the "click".. I have had post with 40 -50 lookers and never even a thanks.. Maby us Ozzies arn't interesting enough.. So be it.. :icon_frow:icon_frowWalk softly people..

I'm not try to be rude or make bad emlies but you just come on and just comment with is great here or nothing that is worth "clicking". Start posting more pictures of your sneakers or something then watch for those "clicks."

Last edited:

Fetishguy, I may not post a lot of pics but a hell of a lot of the kicks you are seeing on the modles are mine.. I sent a heap over to Seeker from Ozz at my expense so money stayed free for more modlels etc.. Others I have had sent straight from E bay to Seeker.. You havn't seen half of what Seeker has thats mine... I guess we all contribute in our own way.. But I think I will definatly lay off the thanks button in future.. Maybe thanking people 877 times for their efforts is a bit much.. :icon_frow Walk softly people..

Last edited:

consforever
Let me say a BIG THANK YOU for your support of the site with your sneaker contributions. You have indeed made a big difference.

I personally don't think the Thanks button should be used unless the poster as added something new to the site like an image or a new interesting topic. I have just installed a new version which allows the Thanks for the first post only which I will turn on.

Thank You Seeker, Your a gentleman and a schollar... May the sun always shin brightly on this site.. :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom